David Kitz's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"You have touched on the theme of my book. Well done!  "

David Kitz replied Mar 31 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (3) PB THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

16 Apr 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Last year I missed my family time at Easter because I was 1,500 miles from home doin…"

David Kitz replied Mar 31 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (3) PB THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

16 Apr 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Sounds like fun. It brings back childhood memories."

16 Apr 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I think remembering your Dad and celebrating Jesus resurrection fit together in sad…"

16 Apr 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I can identify with that sentiment!"

16 Apr 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"That sounds absolutely beautiful! Joy be yours this coming Resurrection Day!"

16 Apr 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Good point, Cathy. "

David Kitz replied Mar 29 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (3) PB THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

16 Apr 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Hi Caryl. A copy of The Soldier Who Killed a King is now in the mail for you. It may…"

David Kitz replied Mar 2 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) Copy THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

10 Mar 2
Reply by David Kitz

"Being close to grandchildren is a great motivation for a move. I'm still looking for…"

David Kitz replied Mar 2 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) Copy THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

10 Mar 2
Reply by David Kitz

"So true. It should stir us to the core."

David Kitz replied Jan 31 to JANUARY 2019 - (1) THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

13 Jan 31
Reply by David Kitz

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service