DRAWING

LAST DAY TO ENTER

NOVEMBER 30th

BACK COVER: Verity Hatherleigh has a mind of her own—but her actions do not impress her viscount papa. When she gets into one scrape too many, he sends her off to the wilds of Scotland to rethink her headstrong ways.

Anthony Jardine relished his role as curate, but his new duties as laird of Dungally aren’t always to his liking. Though he thought his new inheritance would be a blessing, somehow he’s finding nothing but trouble on these estates. And the intelligent, compassionate, feisty lass who was sent to rusticate in his territory is one of the biggest problems. He’s falling in love with her, but she doesn’t share the faith that’s his foundation—not to mention he’s been lying to her about who he really is. For the truth-loving Verity, that may be unforgivable.

The tangled web these two have woven may spell disaster for their happiness—and for the tenants of Dungally.

FROM AUTHOR: Hi, I'm Carolyn Miller, author of 'The Elusive Miss Ellison'.

I live in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia.

I'm married, with four gorgeous children, who all love to read (and write!) as I do (except not in the Regency genre - funny, that!).

My favorite authors are classics like Jane Austen (of course!), Georgette Heyer, and Agatha Christie, but I also enjoy contemporary authors like Susan May Warren and Becky Wade.

I try to write stories that are fun and witty, yet also deal with real issues, such as dealing with forgiveness, the nature of really loving versus 'true love', and other challenges we all face at different times.

I hope you enjoy reading my novels. Thanks for stopping by!

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION 

TO BE ENTERED

1. If you were given a grant to redecorate any room in your house, what room would you choose? What would you like to have done?

2. If you had to select one movie sequel that was superior to the original, what would it be?

3. If very good friends were visiting your town, where would you take them to eat if money were not an object? Why would you like to go to this place? What's good there?

If you have any questions or need help please contact me. nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

author/sponsored ad

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

1. I would redo our kitchen. It needs new appliances, new tile, etc.
2. Avengers End Game was definitely better than the original.
3. We would go to Ninety-Nine Acres. Everything is excellent there.

I would redecorate the kitchen, I need new appliances and a reader’s nook. I will turn my window into a Bay window.

1.  I would like to redecorate my kitchen with new cabinets, black stainless steel appliances and new hardwood flooring.

Carolyn, I just LOVE your books!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service