p style="text-align: center;">p>

Hi lovely ladies!

My new Regency romance Winning Miss Winthrop releases this week - and I'd love for you to come help me celebrate at the Winning Miss Winthrop Facebook Party. There will be games, behind-the-book details, author Q&A, and giveaways! So pull out your loveliest masquerade outfit and join in the celebrations! You can join here.

Here's the blurb:

Catherine Winthrop is almost at her last prayers, rejected years ago by the man who stole her heart. When tragedy brings him back into her life, she must suffer further grief in silence, amid her family's pain and hostility, which eventually sends her to seek solace in Bath.

Jonathan Carlew might be wealthy, but the mystery surrounding his birth has shadowed his life, bringing fresh challenges as he takes on the Barony. Caught between appeasing the Winthrop family's concerns and doing what he could to salvage their failing estate, he must also weigh the echoes of the past with the demands of his new responsibilities.

Two hearts must decide whether present speculation will condemn them to the dust of their memories, or if the whispers of forgiveness can provide freedom for the future. 

In case you're not yet subscribed to my newsletter, my next newsletter goes out tomorrow, so feel free to subscribe here and you can stay up to date with all the latest news.

Hope to 'see' you soon!

God bless - and happy reading!

Carolyn xx

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations on the release of Winning Miss Winthrop Carolyn Miller!  See you tomorrow at the release party!

I am reading this book now and really enjoying it...as I have all of Carolyn Miller's books!

Blessings, Tina

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service