MAY "LIVE" EVENT THE CAPTIVATING LADY CHARLOTTE by CAROLYN MILLER 10 PB (ALL ASSIGNED)

ABOUT BOOK: Her heart is her own--but her hand in marriage is another matter

Lady Charlotte Featherington is destined for great things on the marriage market. After all, as the beautiful daughter of a marquess, she should have her pick of the eligible nobility when she debuts. She, however, has love at the top of her list of marriageable attributes. And her romantic heart falls hard for one particularly dashing, attentive suitor. Sadly for Charlotte, her noble father intends her betrothed to be someone far duller.

William Hartwell may be a duke, but he knows he was Charlotte's father's pick, not the young lady's own choice. And the captivating Lady Charlotte does not strike him as a woman who will be wooed by his wealth or title. While she has captured his heart, he has no idea how to win hers in return--and the betrayal and scandal his first wife put him through makes it difficult for him to believe that love can ever be trusted. His only hope is that Charlotte's sense of responsibility will win out over her romantic notions.

Can a widowed duke and a romantically inclined lady negotiate a future and discover a love beyond duty? Will they be able to find healing and hope from the legacy of grace?

Poignant and charming, this is another beautifully written, clean and wholesome Regency romance from Carolyn Miller in the tradition of Georgette Heyer and Julie Klassen. Fans of The Elusive Miss Ellison will meet compelling new characters--and a few old friends.

Congrats to names drawn Below May

Mindy Houng

Elly Cox

Joan Arning

Virginia Winfield

Pam Graber

Gail Hollingsworth

Tina Rice

Carol Smith

Connie Saunders

Cindy Thompson

(I've already given your contact information to the publisher)

AD# Sponsored by Published by Kregel and/author

Views: 696

Replies to This Discussion

B would love to read. 10 weeks

I would like to read and review The Captivating Lady Charlotte. Paperback please. Review posted about 6 weeks after receiving book.

PB would love to read and review.  4-8 weeks after receiving

Love a chance 8 to 10 weeks

Please include me in this giveaway.

Read/reviewed your last one, Carolyn ~ would live to read a PB of this one - 1-2 weeks from receipt.

I have not read your books before, but I'd love to have a chance to read and review them!  PB - would need about a month to read and review.  Please include me!

PB 8-12 weeks.
Please enter my name inthe drawing. Thanks for the chance to win!

would love to read.  PB please.  review in 4 weeks after receiving the book.

Thought I requested yesterday. Would love to read. Paperback. 8 weeks

Have the winners been posted somewhere else and I missed them?

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service