p style="text-align: center;">p>

GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat

JANUARY 15th at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: Will a damaged reputation and desire for society's approval thwart the legacy of grace?

Tainted by scandal and forced to leave London for the quieter Brighton countryside, the Honorable Miss Clara DeLancey is a shadow of her former society self. She's lost the man she loved to another and, in a culture that has no patience for self-pity, is struggling with depression. A chance encounter brings her a healing friendship with the sisters of an injured naval captain. But Clara's society mama is appalled at the new company she's keeping.

Captain Benjamin Kemsley is not looking for a wife. But his gallant spirit won't let him ignore the penniless viscount's daughter--not when she so obviously needs assistance to keep moving forward from day to day. Can he protect his heart and still keep her safe?

When they're pushed into the highest echelons of society at the Prince Regent's Brighton Pavilion, this mismatched couple must decide if family honor is more important than their hopes. Can they right the wrongs of the past and find future happiness together--without finances, family support, or royal favor.

MUST ANSWER ONE of the

QUESTIONS to Be ENTERED

1. The Regency time period had a seasons where they had fancy balls and teas? IF you where invited what would you like to experience? Why?

2. IF you were invited to tea at someone's home in the Regency time period, what would you look forward to most?

3. What do you look forward to when you read a book set in in the Regency time period? An event and or fun do you enjoy reading about?

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING

Mary Arndt
Anne Rightler
Pam Graber
Debra Linquist

I have gotten your information and emailed the Publisher with it.

THANKS for helping to make TBCN a Book Fun Place to be!

Nora :o)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much. The book was waiting for me when I arrived home from a trip. So looking forward to reading Miss Delancey's story! I'll be sure to leave a review when I finish it.

You are going to love this. I think it's her best so far! It's my favorite! Grin!

“The Dishonorable Miss DeLancey,” by Carolyn Miller is book three in “Regency Brides A Legacy of Grace.” This is a sweet story with a few twists in it. The story is clean and easy to read. It is also entertaining.

Clara DeLancey is depressed, sad, and lonely. She has been hurt by a man she thought would marry her, only to find out he wants another. Clara has to decide what to do with her life as she is approaching “old age.” When she makes some new friends, she starts to learn more about a real relationship with God. She also learns about forgiveness and moving on. Just when she feels better her brother returns into her life, and none of his plans are for her good!

This is a good story with a few fun characters and good twists. I received this book from the author and The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review. This review is posted at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Facebook, CBD and Goodreads.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service