GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at
JANUARY 15th at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
ABOUT BOOK: Will a damaged reputation and desire for society's approval thwart the legacy of grace?
Tainted by scandal and forced to leave London for the quieter Brighton countryside, the Honorable Miss Clara DeLancey is a shadow of her former society self. She's lost the man she loved to another and, in a culture that has no patience for self-pity, is struggling with depression. A chance encounter brings her a healing friendship with the sisters of an injured naval captain. But Clara's society mama is appalled at the new company she's keeping.
Captain Benjamin Kemsley is not looking for a wife. But his gallant spirit won't let him ignore the penniless viscount's daughter--not when she so obviously needs assistance to keep moving forward from day to day. Can he protect his heart and still keep her safe?
When they're pushed into the highest echelons of society at the Prince Regent's Brighton Pavilion, this mismatched couple must decide if family honor is more important than their hopes. Can they right the wrongs of the past and find future happiness together--without finances, family support, or royal favor.
MUST ANSWER ONE of the
QUESTIONS to Be ENTERED
1. The Regency time period had a seasons where they had fancy balls and teas? IF you where invited what would you like to experience? Why?
2. IF you were invited to tea at someone's home in the Regency time period, what would you look forward to most?
3. What do you look forward to when you read a book set in in the Regency time period? An event and or fun do you enjoy reading about?
CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING
I have gotten your information and emailed the Publisher with it.
THANKS for helping to make TBCN a Book Fun Place to be!
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
I don’t like tea so I would look forward to the cookies and the time with friends.
I would love to read/review this book; I have read two others. #2. I would look forward to the "sweets" that accompany the tea and the lively conversation of the hostess. Thanks.
1. I would love to attend a fancy ball because it would be fun to dress up and have fun doing all the formal dancing. Please enter me to review your book.
I would love to gossip with ladies of the Ton! but I could never wear the clothing that women wore! pb 8 weeks ty
I think I would just be in awe of a ball! The dresses would be amazing, and I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of them! The decor and the various foods! Oh, and maids? oh my!
Paperback only please
Not being much of a dancer (as in not at all!) I would probably be quite the wallflower at the ball but it would be wonderful to see all the gowns and hairdos and hopefully catch up on all the gossip. Looking forward to reading this one! Thank you.
2. If I were invited to tea, I would most like to see the artwork in people's homes and the fancy dresses the ladies wore. Thank you for the chance to win a book.
1. Like to experience all the dances and variety of them with different partners. Just watching others fashion would be huge for me and lights and glamor.
Please enter my name,
3. I look forward the hearing about the dresses they wore. It seems that the styles were either totally over the top, so to speak or quite sedate. I would love to be able to read and review this book. I have read the first two and totally enjoyed them.
1. I don't dance but I think t would be cool to try it.
1. I think I would far rather experience the fancy balls than the teas. First, I haven't found too many teas that I like to drink so all I would do is eat. And, I'm not super great at "small talk" so the chit-chat required at a tea would not be fun for me. A ball would be fun even if you're standing in the corner just observing. All the beautiful dresses, the gentlemen in their finery, and the mamas pushing their daughters on the most advantageous matches? What's not to love?
Speaking of love - Carolyn Miller, I have LOVED this series and would love to receive a copy of The Dishonorable Miss DeLancey!! I've read and reviewed both of your other books in the series and look forward to reading this one as well.
PB - 8 weeks
2: I'd look forward to seeing a real life regency-period home! That would be awesome!