GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at
"Live" Chat AUGUST 21st at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING
Q from Tonya Jewel Blessing, author:
1. What types of reading material help you spiritually? Do you enjoy reading Bible based truth, personal testimonies of God's greatness, thought provoking questions accompanied by Scripture, or all of the above? (get one free book and a meet-the-author Skype session to begin your study with the purchase of four copies for yourself or a Bible study leader).
Q from Capture Books publisher:
2. Which book would you like and who would you give the book to if you win? Would it be a Christmas gift or a gift of appreciation?
Q from L. L. Larkins, author:
3. Would you be interested in hosting a holiday oriented Bible study by singing psalms to Christmas carols? (get one free caroling book and a radio recording to begin your singable Advent-Christmas study with the purchase of four copies for yourself or a choir/Bible study leader).
Q from Laura Bartnick, author:
4. Who is a burgeoning writer, artist, actor or songwriter who could use a gift book called, "Welcome to the Shivoo! Creatives Mimicking the Creator"? Will you give it to them for Christmas, birthday or other reason? (2 for 1 give away)
CONGRATS TO CARLTON S
Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8
Last day to Enter is SEPT 15th NAMES will be Announced in the "Live Chat" SEPT 18th 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
The Name will be Posted here AFTER the Chat.
(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
Hi Deana! I hope your hubby enjoys a few unmentionables, because Tonya Jewel Blessing takes her good humor into the lingerie drawer a couple of times in this book. Do you happen to have a group of gals you would like to do a Bible study with?
2. Soothing Rain would be my choice. It would be encouraging, I am sure. I would read and then donate to my church library so others can enjoy it.
Hi Jacqueline! Yes, Soothing Rain, exudes the fragrance of fresh showers for encouraging your walk with the Lord in really practical matters. Yet, it is also super inclusive for conversations with others. Not judgmental or too hard to relate to. Who is in charge of women's groups at your church?
I would like the Caroling Psalms one. I am just about ready to post a review on the Psalms one I got a few months ago. Love this idea.
I'd love The Whispering of the Willows. I would read it and then give it to my sister. We often share books and a lot of other things.
Hi Kate! It sounds like you have a very close relationship with your sister, and that you would relate to Emie and her relationships to her siblings in The Whispering of the Willows. Do you girls go to a book club together?
No, because we live a few thousands miles away from each other. But she got all of my books I didn't take with me while moving.
Hi Mary, the author was delighted to read about how the Psalm Hymns thrilled you! Thank you for your encouraging review of the psalm-hymns. Caroling Through the Psalms is an excerpt of the book you have, with a few more additions from the last two books of the psalms. It also lists alternate tunes and French carols that you may like to try with the lyrics. The beautiful book is sweetly conscript with large print for caroling uses, or performance for for those who need larger print in order to read. Many of us are singing for our blessings! LOL!
Mary, that is so sweet. Who do you think you might want to meet with for caroling together or for singing through your next Bible study together during the Christmas season? This is a fun one!
4 I'd give to my Sister-in- law.. just to cheer her up.. I like to gift her books
That is a wonderful thought. Deanna, who do you think you would want to meet with at your friend's home to do this Bible study with your sister-in-law? Personal conversations and short visits can be of great comfort, and it would help all four of you to minister to one another through Soothing Rain.