LOVE To Hear from you!

PLEASE Introduce yourself and tell us what you like to read.

I will pick the first book. I will also have a voting page up for the next four months. This will allow everyone to read the book if you check it out of the library. 

It will also allow us time to get with the author and their schedule for a FB "live" event to discuss their book.

Let me know if you have any questions!

nora@bookfunmagazine.com

I'm excited to get to know you!

This is the link to the face-to-face book club I ran in the book store I worked at. https://www.bookfun.org/group/findinghopebookclub

Hit VIEW ALL and you can see pictures from those meetings.

FYI - Authors Please Do not Talk about your books here.

There are other places to do that. This is a place to get to know the READERS in this group. THANK YOU!

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, my name is Jolene.  I enjoy reading Christian fiction, especially Christian romance.  I do not care for anything scary, though suspense is okay. Some of my favorite authors are Francine Rivers, Charles Martin, Connilyn Cossette, Laura Frantz, and Susan may warren.  I’m looking forward to reading books and discussing them with fellow book lovers! 

Welcome Jolene; I'm with you on the scary thing. I'm chicken little for sure! Grin! I enjoy these authors too! Blessings! If you check the page before this one you'll see our first Book Club Pick! Grin!

My name is Ginger and I have the privilege of leading one of the book clubs Nora started. I love to read historical fiction especially WWII and I like suspense. I like a love interest in a story but don't care for sappy romance.

Ginger Aster

Sugar Hill, GA

Hi, Ginger, WONDERFUL to see you here. I'm excited about you being here. It's a treat I get to see you in person and her! Hooray!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service