All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (5)

← Back to BOOK FUN ON-LINE BOOK CLUB
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JULY 2019 BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION - A MELODY FOR JAMES

DISCUSSION BEGINS JULY 21st BACK COVER: Solitary strangers meet during a stormy stopover. Hours later, their hearts hum a harmonious duet…

Started by Nora St.Laurent

6 Jul 31
Reply by Zanese Duncan

NEW TBCN READING LIST FOR 2019 (6 months out)

THANKS FOR VOTING - LOOKING FORWARD TO DISCUSSING THESE BOOKS WITH YOU   AUGUST 2019   All Matter of Things By Susie Finkbeiner BACK COVER:…

0 Jul 1

SEPT 21 2018 - THE GUERNSEY LITERARY & POTATO PEEL PIE SOCIETY - BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

SUPER EXCITED to discuss this book with you today - SEPT 21st! Each day I'll post a new discussion question for you to talk about. 1. Wh…

27 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

BRENTWOOD'S WARD BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION BEGINS AUGUST 21, 2018 FIRST BOOK PICK

Discussion Starts August 21, 2018 SUPER EXCITED TO HEAR WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE BOOK Here are a few things to keep in mind Just like with…

26 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

BOOK CLUB PICKS for NEXT THREE MONTHS

HI, Everyone; EXCITING NEWS!! The Voting Poll is closed and the results are in! These are the next books we will be reading. I'll assign…

5 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Betsy Schaknowski

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service