Nora St.Laurent's Discussions (4,798)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate you stopping by. You have been in my thoughts and prayers as I know you…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Oct 7 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Thanks for your input Sharon. I've been hearing that many are busy. I'll keep it goi…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Oct 7 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Oh, wow Gail! Thanks for telling us about this. I didn't read about the Orphan Train…"

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Thanks for sharing Adriann. I was surprised by the judges decision. I thought that o…"

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"I had wondered the same Marlene. If they were friends they would have known Laura wa…"

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Thanks for your input Zanese! I agree with you there is still so much work that need…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Sep 29 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"I was hooked too. The scene was unimaginable as Katie makes her way to get help leav…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Sep 29 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Good question! I had wondered that too. She leaves readers guessing what's up with h…"

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Thanks for sharing about the orphan train. I'd heard they existed but nothing else."

Nora St.Laurent replied Sep 27 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"8. Did certain parts of the book make you uncomfortable? IF so, why? Yes, I felt bad…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Sep 27 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service