Zanese Duncan's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Lindsay Harrel's "The Secrets of Paper and Ink", in a time-travel format of modern-d…"

Zanese Duncan replied Nov 22 to NOVEMBER 2019 DISCUSSION OF THE SECRETS OF PAPER AND INK

14 Nov 30
Reply by Sharen Sammons

"It also came to me later that the ringmaster was named Mr. Graven , possibly a take…"

Zanese Duncan replied Nov 22 to OCTOBER 2019 - THE LADY AND THE LION HEART - BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

34 Nov 22
Reply by Zanese Duncan

"The Lady and the Lionheart was a very different type of Christian historical romance…"

Zanese Duncan replied Nov 4 to OCTOBER 2019 - THE LADY AND THE LION HEART - BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

34 Nov 22
Reply by Zanese Duncan

"Just to clarify, this link to a free novella is for the orphan train series by Jody…"

Zanese Duncan replied Oct 4 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Carrie Turansky's "No Ocean Too Wide" digs into attempted solutions to the issues of…"

Zanese Duncan replied Sep 25 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 Oct 8
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Susie Finkbeiner's late-1960's-era "All Manner of Things" brings to mind my own high…"

Zanese Duncan replied Aug 27 to AUGUST 2019 - ALL MATTER OF THINGS - BOOK DISCUSSION

18 Sep 18
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I related a bit to "A Melody for James" since I have lived in both Atlanta and Nashv…"

Zanese Duncan replied Jul 31 to JULY 2019 BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION - A MELODY FOR JAMES

6 Jul 31
Reply by Zanese Duncan

"An engaging story of two Narnia lovers, Emelia and Peter, as protagonists, set in no…"

Zanese Duncan replied Jun 20 to CAN'T HELP FALLING JUNE 2019 BOOK DISCUSSION

13 Jun 27
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I was also thinking as I read through "The Alliance" of my being in elementary schoo…"

Zanese Duncan replied May 23 to MAY 2019 - THE ALLIANCE - BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

13 May 31
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Thanks for suggesting Jolina Petersheim's "The Alliance". (I don't know if I would h…"

Zanese Duncan replied May 22 to MAY 2019 - THE ALLIANCE - BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

13 May 31
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service