Zanese Duncan's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"An engaging story of two Narnia lovers, Emelia and Peter, as protagonists, set in no…"

Zanese Duncan replied Jun 20 to CAN'T HELP FALLING JUNE 2019 BOOK DISCUSSION

13 Jun 27
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I was also thinking as I read through "The Alliance" of my being in elementary schoo…"

Zanese Duncan replied May 23 to MAY 2019 - THE ALLIANCE - BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

13 May 31
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Thanks for suggesting Jolina Petersheim's "The Alliance". (I don't know if I would h…"

Zanese Duncan replied May 22 to MAY 2019 - THE ALLIANCE - BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

13 May 31
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Since I've read another in Jen Turano's "Apart from the Crowd" 1880's series, I knew…"

Zanese Duncan replied Apr 20 to APRIL 2019 BOOK DISCUSSION - CAUGHT BY SURPRISE by JEN TURANO

40 May 1
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I am so encouraged when unsung heroes like Louis are brought to light to make a rich…"

Zanese Duncan replied Mar 25 to MARCH 2019 - RIVER OF REDEMPTION DISCUSSION

78 Apr 7
Reply by Ann H Gabhart

" Thanks for suggesting this book! I was drawn to  "The Love Letter" since my DAR anc…"

Zanese Duncan replied Mar 2 to FEBRUARY'S BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION - A LOVE LETTER

28 Mar 2
Reply by Zanese Duncan

"And I am so glad you featured the book. I probably wouldn't have been aware of it, e…"

Zanese Duncan replied Jan 29 to JANUARY 2019 DISCUSSION - LADY JAYNE DISAPPEARS by JOANNA DAVIDSON POLITANO

43 Feb 25
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I finished reading the book last week, but just in the past day or so have I realize…"

Zanese Duncan replied Jan 29 to JANUARY 2019 DISCUSSION - LADY JAYNE DISAPPEARS by JOANNA DAVIDSON POLITANO

43 Feb 25
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I volunteer in a local prison (leading Moms in Prayer), and I couldn't help comparin…"

43 Feb 25
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I am still reading  "Lady Jayne Disappears" but am intrigued with the idea of a stor…"

Zanese Duncan replied Jan 22 to JANUARY 2019 DISCUSSION - LADY JAYNE DISAPPEARS by JOANNA DAVIDSON POLITANO

43 Feb 25
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service