Adriann Harris's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree as the old saying rings true here “Money is the root of all evil.”  Greed ha…"

Adriann Harris replied on Tuesday to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"I really think it was a money situation.  The Grahams were not any better of than th…"

Adriann Harris replied Oct 7 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Thank you so much Carrie for stopping by our little group.  I for one found your sto…"

Adriann Harris replied Oct 7 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Carrie is leaving us wanting to know more about her delightful characters, and she d…"

Adriann Harris replied Oct 5 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"20 times, and then finding herself pregnant, which was probably not consensual.  I’m…"

Adriann Harris replied Oct 5 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Have you thought about writing a nonfiction book telling the individual stories of t…"

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Bless you Carrie for fostering/adopting parents.  All children are a gift from God a…"

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Wow!  I am shocked, but then again not, at the percentage of children who experience…"

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by and comment in our little on-line…"

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

"What bothered me most was the cold cruel way the orphanage treated the children and…"

Adriann Harris replied Oct 4 to SEPTEMBER 2019 NO OCEAN TOO WIDE BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION

46 on Tuesday
Reply by Adriann Harris

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service