What NONFICTION books are you reading in May 2014 that you LOVE and why do you LOVE it?

*No self-nominations (Authors get your readers involved, sorry you can't nominate your own book!)

Have FUN and support/ encourage your favorite authors... they will be reading what you write!

KEEP in mind that this contest is for books that can be bought by a retail store and stocked on their shelves! (Does not matter if it is self-published or not as long as it can be purchased, wholesale, in print by a retail store owner) AND is Family Friendly ... no F words, taking the Lord's name in vain or explicit scenes.

To Nominate a book you must be a member of the Readers Choice Book of the Month Club.

You only need to join ONE TIME:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE READER'S CHOICE GROUP

If you are already a Member of this Group then click here to go to the May 2014 Nominations Page for NONFICTION: 

CLICK HERE IF YOU BELONG TO NOMINATE

Views: 113

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

women of duck commander

Stolen but Not Lost by Janet Tebow. Amazing story

THE WAITING by Cathy LaGrow (Tyndale) - biography

I haven't finished it yet, but I'm really enjoying I Believe in Heaven by Cecil Murphy & Twila Belk. I would like to nominate this book for consideration.

I, too, wish to nominate I Believe in Heaven by Cecil Murphey and Twila Belk. I am almost finished with Part 1, and it is exceptional in its varied collection of experiences with heaven and hell.The number of accounts serves to validate heaven and hell for any who may be reluctant to believe. I will encourage anyone who is questioning spiritual realities to engage with this timely book. During these days which seem full of worsening news stories, this book shares good news of the future God has planned for Christ followers.

I would love to nominate Janet Sketchley's Heaven's Prey. Love the suspense and Christian encouragement woven into an exciting story.

This is a fiction book nominated in a Nonfiction category and does not count sorry

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service