Nominate the March 2015 Blog of the Month

We want to know what you think of the blogs we are affiliated with.

Our directory of blogs is here:

TBCN BLOGGER DIRECTORY

Go to the directory and visit our bloggers sites... nominate your favorite the first two weeks of the month and we will vote the last two weeks.

The top bloggers will be profiled in www.bookfunmagazine.com and sent out to almost 400,000 readers!

Can you think of a better way to encourage our bloggers? They write some wonderful reviews, interviews and / or devotions!

To Nominate a blog you must be a member of the Blogger Directory Club.

You only need to join ONE TIME:

Do that by 

CLICKING HERE

and requesting to join 

THEN visit our blog sites found in the DIRECTORY (Click here to fin... and when you find one you like, make a nomination by clicking below and going to that discussion, great way to bless a hard working Blogger

If you are already a Member of this Group then click here to go to the September 2014 Nominations Page for Blog of the Month: 

Do that by

CLICKING HERE

AND making a nomination in the discussion.

Help us to support our Bloggers!!!

Views: 54

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I nominate Sharon Paavola's blog - http://www.sharonrpaavola.com/ for its simple beauty, concise content and pleasing layout. There's a very relaxing feeling about Sharon's blog that invites the reader into her personal space. 

I wish to nominate Mary Vee's blog, Let's Talk. Lovely site for refreshment of spirit. Supportive of authors and readers. A lot of ♡ goes into preparing her posts. She always responds back to those who comment.
Mocha with Linda is who I nomonate love her blog!
I wish to nominate the blog BooksandBoys.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service