GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat

JANUARY 15th at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: LORD BENTLEY NEEDS A BRIDE

It’s late August, and the Earl of Bentley must find, persuade, and marry a titled and moneyed English lady before October 30th or he will lose his estates and finances. So, Bentley, unlearned in the Rules of Love and the intricacies of women’s psyches, confronts a ticking clock. The socially awkward Lord hires a matchmaker.

Lady Camilla Merriweather, eldest daughter of a viscount, must use her considerable beauty to marry a rich, titled, Englishman to save her large family from the poverty brought upon them by huge losses in the stock market. Due to a mix-up, Lady Camilla finds herself at a house party set in motion by the Earl’s matchmaker. Will a series of blunders, misadventures, and competing grooms lead to a happily-ever-after ending?

ANNE GREENE delights in writing about alpha heroes who aren’t afraid to fall on their knees in prayer, and about gutsy heroines. Enjoy her Women of  Courage series which spotlights heroic women of World War II, first book Angel With Steel Wings.Read her Holly Garden Private Investigating series, Handcuffed In Texas, first book Red Is For Rookie. Enjoy her award-winning Scottish historical romances, Masquerade Marriage and Marriage By Arrangement. Love Anne’s seven Novellas, A Texas Christmas Mystery, A Christmas Belle, A Fool For Love, and A Groom For Christmas, Recipe For a Husband, The Marriage Broker and The Mortician, Keara’s Escape, Daredevils, and Spur Of The Moment Bride. Anne’s highest hope is that her stories transport the reader to an awesome new world and touch hearts to seek a deeper spiritual relationship with the Lord Jesus. Buy Anne’s books on http://www.Amazon.com. Type in Anne Greene.

Visit with Anne at www.AnneGreeneAuthor.com,www.facebook.com/AnneWGreeneAuthor, @TheAnneGreene, on Pinterest at The Anne Greene, on Book Fun Magazine at www.bookfun.org/profileAnneGreene, and at www.anneswritingupdates.blogspot.com

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. Would you have liked being a Matchmaker in the 1800s?

2. Do you believe a rich Lord would have difficulty finding a bride?

3. Has there been a Matchmaker in your own life and romance?

NOTE: When you are done reading the book please post your review HERE and let us know where you've reviewed the book  THANKS!

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE

Abbie Peterson Gift Card and print book

Linda Edwards
Jennifer J. Bunderle
Sylvia Miller
Julie Barrett
Kate Burlakoff
Gina Johnson
Deana Dick
Victoria Pless
Jacquline Robertson

I need snail mail addresses to send them a print book of Lord Bentley Needs A Bride
PLEASE EMAIL Anne Greene at annegreene@gmail.com

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 401

Replies to This Discussion

I was the victim of a matchmaker in my twenties. My best friend wanted to introduce me to her boyfriends roommate. I kept making excuses but finally gave in. We went to their apartment to have dinner. Our first meeting didn’t go well. We hated each other and I couldn’t wait to leave, but I guess my friend did a good job of matchmaking. We have been married 34 years now. I would like the chance to read your book and be in the drawing for the gift card. Thank you 

I was fixed up with a bind date.. we've been married 41 years.. great matchmaking!

I believe that everyone can have a hard time finding someone that they are going to want to live the rest of their lives with.

I would love to win.  Thank you.  I have read several of your books and just finished A Rebel Spy and will post its review.  #3.  I did not marry until I was 38; I was a h.s. teacher for 17 years (retired with 38 years).  My niece's husband was in my husband's paramedic class, and she introduced us.  We have been married for 34 years.

I would love to win the gift card.  Thank you so much.

No matchmaker in our life. I've been married for 38 years to my best friend. I've already read Lord Bently and left a review.  It was a fun read. Would lov

e to win a gift card. 

1. No, I don't think so! I don't want to be responsible if something went wrong. :) By the way, I was blessed to have read Lord Bentley and loved it!!

2. I don't believe a rich Lord would have trouble finding a bride but I believe that he might have trouble finding the RIGHT Bride and I also think that he might doubt their true devotion. Thanks for the chance to read your book. Please enter my name for both the book and the gift card. Blessings!

I wouldn't like being a matchmaker in any age. too much drama! pb 8 wks ty

No, there has never been a matchmaker in my life. Nor do I think I would like being one!

Paperback only please

I can't imagine that a rich Lord would have a difficult time finding a bride. I would think the eligible gals would be chomping at the bit to be chosen. Love your books, Anne, and looking forward to reading yet another one! Thank you for the opportunity of winning a gift card and a book.

2. From reading other books set in this time period, I don't think so. Seems there are always a slew of young ladies available for a marriage match, especially when riches are involved. Thanks for the chance to win a prize.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service