GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat

FEBRUARY 19th at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

MYSTERY AT DEAD BROKE RANCH

Can a woman with permanence and family stamped on her forehead find the courage to love a footloose, but irresistible, murder suspect?

THE DREAM
After Ashley Sinclair’s grandfather is murdered, she dreams about converting the old Victorian ranch house she inherited into a haven for her younger siblings; twin sisters, and a brother recently paralyzed in a football accident. Because they were raised in different foster homes, Ashley fears they will reject her love. Other fears haunt her. Because her charming, handsome father abandoned her, she distrusts men. And she’s guilt-driven for not having kept her family together.

THE SUSPECT
Stone Hunter Price goes undercover to work for Ashley as he tries to clear himself of evidence that he killed her grandfather. A vengeful lawman vows to convict Stone. His own family believes Stone is a murderer. Alone and without funds, he’s estranged from his family.

THE TIMING

The lawman is minutes from convicting Stone. The murderer is second

s behind Ashley. When the clock strikes, who will win?

ABOUT AUTHOR: Anne says, "My home is in the quaint antiquing town of McKinney, Texas, just a few miles north of Dallas. My dear husband is a retired Colonel, Army Special Forces. My little brown and white Shih Tzu, Lily Valentine, shares my writing space, curled at my feet. I have four beautiful, talented children, and eight grandchildren who keep me running."

Besides my first love, writing, I enjoy travel, art, reading, sailing, and way too many other things to mention. Life is good. Jesus said, “I am come that you might have life and that you might have it more abundantly.” Whether writing contemporary or historical, my books celebrate the abundant life Jesus gives.

Moody Press published my first book, TRAIL OF TEARS. I love writing about alpha heroes who aren’t afraid to fall on their knees in prayer, and about gutsy heroines. My Women of Courage series spotlights heroic women of World War II, first book, ANGEL WITH STEEL WINGS. My private investigating series, Handcuffed In Texas starts with RED IS FOR ROOKIE. Enjoy my award-winning Scottish historical romances, MASQUERADE MARRIAGE and MARRIAGE BY ARRANGEMENT. I hope my stories transport you to awesome new worlds and touch your heart to seek a deeper spiritual relationship with the Lord Jesus. Buy my books at https://www.amazon.com/Anne-Greene/e/B004ECUWMG.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. What are you reading now?

2. Have you every been to a Ranch? If so, what did you enjoy most? If not, would you like to go to one? why?

3. Anyone ride a horse? If so, what did/do you like about it? What surprised you?

$25.00 gift certificate:

goes to  

Galinda Barefoot

BELOW ARE  NAMES DRAWN FOR BOOKS 

Kristina Anderson

Debra Lindquist

Carlton S

Sabrina Templin

Kathy Sammons Robinson

Sonnetta Jones

Susanne Mincer

Caryl Kane

Susan P

Laura Bartnick

Your Contact information has been given to the author. Please let me know if your address is different than what you have listed on this site.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

I’m finishing up Lord Bently Needs A Bride so I can post my review. I have ridden a horse before. Didn’t  realize how big they are. II was fun to see how powerful they are when they run. 

• Please add my my name for the Gift Card and a chance to read Mystery at Dead Broke Ranch. PB 8 weeks please. 

1. I am currently reading The Dishonorable Miss DeLancey by Carolyn Miller

2. I have read a lot of stories with the storyline set on old/historical western ranches, that is the type of ranch I would like to visit.

Please add my my name for the gift card and a chance to read Mystery at Dead Broke Ranch (paperback, 12+ weeks), please.

Blessings, Tina

I just finished reading Phoebe’s light which was fantastic.  I am going to start The Sea Before Us.

I am reading His Risk right now. PB please. Thank you for the chance

Think I'm all caught up on all my books and have posted reviews-reading things I have accumulated over the years on my kindle. When I read I can do about 4 different books: one audio, one kindle, one on google play, and a print copy and keep them all straight.

Please enter my name in the contest, thanks

Julie

I just finished My Valentine, a novella by Tracie Peterson and Across the Blue by Carrie Turansky. Haven't quite decided what is next. I bought Christy over Christmastime. Maybe I will get that out and begin the re-read of that one.

I guess I didn't have much to say the other day! :) I am reading Ashley Farley's newest Beyond the Garden, listening to The Saturday Night Supper Club by Carla Laureano and also reading I will Love You Forever by Cori Salchert.

When I was younger I rode horses.  Even hung on for dear life when a water truck purposely backfired their truck & scared the horse.  I was on an English saddle & slid up his neck.  He lowered his head & all I could think I was going under his hoofs if his head went any lower.

I loved riding horses.. As a teenager we would ride for hours during the summer. I lived in a small town and we could ride on the streets and race at the town stadium..

I am currently reading Twisted Lies by Robin Patchen.  Thank you for this opportunity! 

I am reading Jocelyn Green's A Refuge Assured and loving it!

I am reading "Godless" by Dr. James Dobson and KurtBruner.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service