GIVEAWAY EVENT STARTS

DECEMBER 20th

ENTER TODAY

BOOK BLURB: Christmas 1955 - Trent jilted Holly. Should she give him a second chance? Has too much time elapsed and is too much fire quenched for this romance to rekindle? 

Holly falls in love with the sights, sounds, and scents of Christmas in Colonial Williamsburg during her first months living there. She’s a widowed mother raising 8-year-old twin boys by working as a waitress in a famous Colonial Williamsburg Inn. 

Trent disappeared from Holly’s life ten years ago. Now he’s back and wants to marry her. Santa’s matchmakers complicate Holly’s decisions by bringing new men into her life. Will the competition prove too much for Trent?

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. Has you been to Williamsburg, Virginia? If so what did you love about it? If not, What would you love to see there?

2.  If you had to name the three most important family values in order of importance, what would they be?

3. If you had very good friends visiting your town, what sites would you take them to see? Where would you take them to eat if all expenses were paid?

**REMINDER** 

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the Snowman Quilt.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

PATTY RUDE

JoELLEN McNEIL

Your Name was Drawn

I've sent your contact information to the Author.

BLESSINGS to Everyone - Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

REMINDER  Lady Jayne Disappears it TBCN On-Line Book Club Pick for January.

Hope to see you there. 

Want to join CLICK Link below for More Book Fun!

https://www.bookfun.org/group/book-fun-on-line-book-club

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Nora:o) Nora St.Laurent

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 117

Replies to This Discussion

The Historical Bridge Park.  probably take them to the old train station to eat because it's quite the experience. 

Thank you for this opportunity at a chance to win. 

in Him,

Cheri :)

We live in an old southern Mill town. The railroad still goes through here. I would live visitors to see the history here and to enjoy a meal at an authentic southern buffet .

I’ve a,ready read and reviewed this book. Just wanted to stop by and say how good it was.

Me too, Deana! I really enjoyed this novella. Keep up the good work, Anne Greene.

I have been to Williamsburg.  when I was in high school,  my family took a trip . We did one of those tours where the guide drives around and talks about the statues and landmarks.   It was a lot of fun and he was a great storyteller. 

Thanks for the chance to win this book. 

book and quilt

1) I have not been to historic Williamsburg, but would love to visit one day. I know my parents have been at one time... My brother lives in VA so it is not outside  rhelm  of possibility!

I would take my friends to see the old capital grounds where the state capital used to be. Also the University of Alabama where several historical sites are located not to mention the Crimson Tide Football Team! And we have an old plantation mansion, the Friedman House where now weddings and receptions are held. It used to be the public library many years ago. I spent lots of time there growing up.

I have read and reviewed this book already. Anne I’m loving your books!

I have read and reviewed this book already. Anne I’m loving your books!

Please enter me for the quilt 

1. I've never been to Williamsburg VA I'd love to visit. (pls don't enter me for the book just the quilt :)

I've never been to Williamsburg, VA but have always wanted to go.

When I go to a place I've never been to before I like to be surprised.

So I have no idea what is there that I would like to see.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service