Amanda expected a Wyoming cowboy, not a Southern Gentleman with a dangerous job. Can this wounded Mail Order Bride and the very Southern Wyoming Sheriff overcome the difficulties of their personal baggage and of the raw western boomtown where men die at the drop of a gold nugget, and women are scarce as a tail-hold on a bear? Will the Sheriff put DUTY before love as the fiancé who jilted Amanda had done?
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING
1. What's your favorite worship song? Why is it important to you?
2. If you could produce and/or write a movie, what would it be about? why?
3. What's your favorite board game? Why?
4. What are some of your family favorite games to play?
The AUTHOR WILL PICK a name AUGUST 31st. The Name will be Posted here and announced to the group soon after.
CONGRATS TO ALL
Julie Barrett wins the $20.00 gift certificate
Each win an autographed copy of A Christmas Belle.
It's members responsibility to give the author their mailing info. (within 48 hours - another name will be drawn after that)SEND CONTACT INFORMATION TO Anne Greene email@example.com
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
4. any card game, any board game. Important thing is we were together doing something fun and relazing with one another.
Wow thanks so much for selecting me, email sent.
3. Scrabble - for many years good with words, writing, crossword puzzles, spelling. Not as much these days, but enough to still enjoy it! (Entering for ebook, 10-12 weeks)
Oops, sorry, I mean PB!
Scrabble is my favorite board game. I love words, solving crosswords, and majored in English and Latin in college.
I don't have one favorite worship song, but my favorite hymn is "Lord, I am fondly earnestly longing"
We always enjoyed card games and board games. Our favorite one is Monopoly.