GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat November 16th at

8 PM  Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: Is it a midlife pregnancy or ... cancer? Claire will keep her secret shes sure but it is not easy. Neither is trying to buy a home pregnancy test without anyone finding out. Between her twins double wedding, the caterer canceling, a looming nationwide art tour and her health, Claire s life is upside down. 

Shy Lacey Dawson was happily writing murder mysteries for the community theater with her eye on Broadway. Then, a freak accident causes her traumatic injuries requiring facial reconstruction. When the bandages come off, Lacey s world is turned inside out. Will Chapel Springs rally behind its own ... or will life unravel? 

When the mayor announces he has found quartz on his land, the local TV station reports: Where there s quartz, there s gold. Then Mayor Riley discovers Howie Newlander has bought the mineral rights to his land. Howie and his nefarious investors are struck with gold fever and set out to buy all the homes in Chapel Springs and mine the gold. Will life in Chapel Springs become the tailings of a gold mine?

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. What do you hope to do special this holiday season that you haven't ever done before?

2. Is your family starting a new tradition this year? If so what is it?

3. What are some of your family traditions you do this time of year?

(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT)

Congrats to Winner Karen Yaworski

Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8 

PLEASE Send your contact information to the author at anemulligan@gmail.com 

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 540

Replies to This Discussion

Oh what fun!! A white Christmas in a cabin in the mountains! It can't get any better than that ... at least until we get to celebrate in the presence of the King!!!

Congrats to Winner Karen Yaworski. Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8 PLEASE send your contact information to the author at anemulligan@gmail.com

Wow!  What a wonderful Christmas surprise!  Thank you very much!  Blessings. 

Got your email, Karen. I replied and will send out the Kindle tomorrow!

Thank you!

We bake and decorate a birthday cake for Jesus and sing Happy Birthday on Christmas morning.

That's a sweet breakfast for Christmas morning, too! :o)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service