ABOUT BOOK: Tiny houses are all the rage these days, but what can you do with something so small? Here are seven stories about people chasing their dreams, making fresh starts, finding love, stumbling upon forgiveness, and embarking upon new adventures in tiny houses. Travel with them around the country in this big novella collection.
Love is Sweeter in Sugar Hill: She has a tiny house. He lives in a mansion. She vows to charge a doctor with malpractice. His job depends on that doctor's finances. Will love find a way?
Kayla's Challenge: She was one "I do" short of marrying the man her pushy parents chose for her. Now, half a country away, she needs a tiny house to finally be free.
If These Walls Could Talk: Both claim to have inherited the same Queen Anne until an unexpected blessing changes everything.
First Love: Betrayed by her husband and desperate for healing, she can only move forward by going back home.
Dash of Pepper: His responsibilities tie him to the small town he loves, but her career plans will lead her to the big city. Will he cut his roots for her or will she clip her wings for him?
Big Love: Homelessness expanded her world and constricted his. Now she needs his help, but he only remembers the pain. Can they find big love in a tiny house?
The Light Holding Her: Friends since childhood. She's being stalked. He's in danger. Is their faith big enough to carry them through the trials into a deeper relationship?
ANSWER ONE of the following Questions to ENTER the DRAWING.
1. Have you ever heard of the term "tiny houses"? If not what do you think they are talking about?
2. Tiny homes are great for a couple or individual wanting to adopt a simple lifestyle. Maybe you don't need a lot of space for knickknacks or photo albums. Maybe you don't want to keep many rooms clean and tidy. A big advantage is that these tiny home plans are no larger than 1,000 sq. ft., allowing you to save money on heating, cooling, and taxes - definition is taken from a website. How many of you could see themselves living in one? Why or why not?
3. Given the mini description of the stories inside this book which ones make you want to check them out by the description?
4. Have any of you seen the Tiny homes on a TV program? Documentary? What did you learn about it from the show? What did you find interesting? What did you think would be a problem?
5. If you had the money, time, and health to follow your dream what would that dream be?
Can't wait to hear your answers to these questions.
NAMES BELOW HAVE BEEN DRAWN FOR THIS MONTHS EVENT
AD#Giveaway Sponsored by Author
PDF please.. 4 weeks Love watching the tiny house shows.
5. If you had the money, time, and health to follow your dream what would that dream be? To buy yarn, a place to keep it and teach others how to knit, crochet for charity.
PDF copy if selected, thanks for the chance,
Love a chance 8 to 10 weeks I enjoy watching the tiny home shows.
I really enjoyed this book. I love the theme of tiny houses. It has seven stories from seven different authors. I have read several of these authors before and it is great to get some new authors to read. I definitely would recommend this book.
I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher through TBCN/BookFun in exchange for my honest review.
This review was posted to Amazon and Goodreads.
Yes, I have heard about tiny house, I love watching Tiny House show where they look for one to buy. I love seeing all the different kinds of homes and wondering where the people put all their things. PDF 4-6 weeks
CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING
I've sent your contact info. to the author Blessings to all!
Congratulations to the winners.