This is the type of book that makes me ask how many in the book will get gold fever, who's  goanna end up dead and who is going to survive to tell the end of the story , but the only way to find out is read it and Life in chapel Springs reads like a winner.

Views: 118

Replies to This Discussion

Please enter me in the drawing. Any format. PB if possible. 6 weeks.

Thanks.

Victoria, anything is possible!! ;o)

Ane

Thank you! I think you'll enjoy it. RT Reviews gave it a wonderful review and 4 Stars. I loved and struggled writing this story, so I hope it blesses you. Interestingly, it blessed my editor, who was going through a life-altering challenge at the time. 

Do you need my address?

I've read all the other Chapel Springs books. Hoping to get to read this one.

I hope so too, Gail!! Thank you for all your reviews, too. :)

Exactly.

And don't forget, if you didn't win in the first Kindle Fire & book giveaway., we are doing more! So keep watching and enter again!

Hi Anne, I will do as you suggested and keep watching and entering which is a good idea
I agree Pam

Will be interesting to note the segues from one tragedy to another. Or is the tragedy perceived? Hmmm

And oh yes, please enter me in the contest!!!!

Please ener me in this contest. I like books like this one. I always try to figure it out with the clues given. PB is preferred please.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service