GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at "Live" Chat JANUARY 15th at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: Her dream job has a Catch 22—and time's running out Rookie lobbyist Sienna O'Shea is determined to make a name for herself in New York's capitol city and use that influence to gain easier access to her past. But when she's handed her first assignment—her worlds collide. Swept up into the intrigue of backroom politics, falling in love was not on Sienna's agenda, but the candidate for Lt. Governor runs a formidable campaign to make her his first lady. When an investigative reporter discovers foreign money infiltrating political campaigns, the trail leads to Sienna's inner circle.

ABOUT BOOK: Is it a midlife pregnancy or cancer? Claire will keep her secret until she's sure but it's not easy. Neither is trying to buy a home pregnancy test without anyone finding out. Between her twins double wedding, the caterer canceling, a looming nationwide art tour and her health, Claire's life is upside down. Shy Lacey Dawson was happily writing murder mysteries for the community theater with her eye on Broadway. Then, a freak accident causes her traumatic injuries requiring facial reconstruction. When the bandages come off, Lacey's world is tuned inside out. Will Chapel Springs rally behind its own ... or will life unravel? When the mayor announces he has found quartz on his land, the local TV station reports: "Where there's quartz, there's gold." Then Mayor Riley discovers Howie Newlander has bought the mineral rights to his land. Howie and his nefarious investors are struck with gold fever and set out to buy all the homes in Chapel Springs in order to mine the gold. Will life in Chapel Springs become the tailings of a gold mine?

ABOUT BOOK: Coming Home ~ A Tiny House Collection Tiny houses are all the rage these days, but what can you do with something so small? Here are seven stories about people chasing their dreams, making fresh starts, finding love, stumbling upon forgiveness, and embarking upon new adventures in tiny houses. Travel with them around the country in this big novella collection. Love is Sweeter in Sugar Hill: She has a tiny house. He lives in a mansion. She vows to charge a doctor with malpractice. His job depends on that doctor's finances. Will love find a way? Kayla's Challenge: She was one "I do" short of marrying the man her pushy parents chose for her. Now, half a country away, she needs a tiny house to finally be free. If These Walls Could Talk: Both claim to have inherited the same Queen Anne until an unexpected blessing changes everything. First Love: Betrayed by her husband and desperate for healing, she can only move forward by going back home. Dash of Pepper: His responsibilities tie him to the small town he loves, but her career plans will lead her to the big city. Will he cut his roots for her or will she clip her wings for him? Big Love: Homelessness expanded her world and constricted his. Now she needs his help, but he only remembers the pain. Can they find big love in a tiny house? The Light Holding Her: Friends since childhood. She's being stalked. He's in danger. Is their faith big enough to carry them through the trials into a deeper relationship?

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. I know we aren't supposed to judge a book by it's cover but I wanted to ask you if you've seen a book lately (or a while back) that caught your eye. So much so you stopped in your tracks and picked it up to look inside. If so, Please Name that book!

2. Have any FAVORITE READS of 2018 you'd like to share? If so, tell us why you loved it!

3. Any eye catching books you have lined up to read in 2018?

CONGRATS to the FOLLOWING

Coming Home - a Tiny House Collection (all e-books)

Jacqueline Robertsons

Anne Rightler

Vickie Jameson

Mary Arndt

When the Bough Breaks (all e-books)

Kris Markoff

Connie Saunders

Life in Chapel Springs (8 e-books and 2 print books)

print to:

Victoria Brinis

Pam Graber

e-books to

Julie Barrett

Shuvyenska Cathaline Margarita

Abbie Peterson

Cheryl Hart

Caryl Kane

Virginia Winfield

Donna Godfrey

Sonnetta Jones

PLEASE CONTACT ANE MULLIGAN at anemulligan@gmail.com with your contact information

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 190

Replies to This Discussion

I will be reading A Passionate Hope by Jill Eileen Smith.

I would love to read/review  Coming Home.  Covers of books are very important to me and influence my choice.  Ronie Kendig's book covers and Alana Terry's are good ones.

I read Connie Anne  Micheal series A Thousand Stolen Moments. This books deals with PTSD and how veteran survive during war and at home. I never that about finding love in the war zone and its effect. I love the characters and the realness. 

2. I just finished Isaiah's Daughter by Mesu Andrews and it is wonderful biblical fiction about Isaiah, Hezekiah and Hephzibah. I would love to read and review any of your books. PB 10-12 weeks

Fascinating book. Ms Andrews is a wonderful storyteller!

I love all the beautiful book covers! It's hard to pick just one. My line-up includes Out of the Ordinary by Jen Turano, Death at Thorburn Hall by Julianna Deering, A Passionate Hope by Jill Eileen Smith, A Light on the Hill by Connilyn Cossette and all my TBCN TBR books. Thanks for the chance to win a book. Of my name is chosen, I'd like Coming Home.

I just finished Katie Ganshert's No One Ever Asked and thought it was fabulous!  The cover would not have caught my eye but I couldn't put down the book!

And I would love to read either When the Bough Breaks or Life in Chapel Springs (I've loved the previous ones!)!

pb please. 8 weeks. I like that the covers look like puzzles. like yours

3. I have been on a Lynette Eason kick lately, I ordered a few of her books from Amazon, and can't seem to get enough.

I would like to be entered in your drawings for "When the Bough Breaks" or "Coming Home." I have already read "Life in Chapel Springs"

Paperback please.

Thanks

I just finished the marvelous Biblical fiction by Mesu Andrews...Isaiah's Daughter and am looking forward to Across the Blue by Carrie Turansky and A Passionate Hope by Jill Eileen Smith. I've read your When the Bough Breaks and enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading either of the other two offerings! Thank you.

2. Read over 809 books last year and was able to keep at least one per month that was my favorite. A lot of the ones from Bookfun made the hit list because they had a bit of romance, they took me elsewhere, places where I may never get to visit in my lifetime and I learned something new. Good story lines also help make the top list.  My blog is located at www.jbarrett5.blogspot.com

I've read all but Life in Chapel Springs so please enter my name for that book contest. Thanks

Julie

1. The Mark of the King and The Lacemaker's covers are STUNNING!

3. Irene Hannon's Pelican Point releases in April. First Love Forever by Carrie Fancett Pagels (Barbour Romance Collection) releases in April. Across the Blue by Carrie Turansky releases in February.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service