GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at
"Live" Chat AUGUST 21st at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
ABOUT BOOK: Is it a midlife pregnancy or ... cancer? Claire will keep her secret until she s sure but it is not easy. Neither is trying to buy a home pregnancy test without anyone finding out. Between her twins double wedding, the caterer canceling, a looming nationwide art tour and her health, Claire s life is upside down.
Shy Lacey Dawson was happily writing murder mysteries for the community theater with her eye on Broadway. Then, a freak accident causes her traumatic injuries requiring facial reconstruction. When the bandages come off, Lacey s world is turned inside out. Will Chapel Springs rally behind its own ... or will life unravel?
When the mayor announces he has found quartz on his land, the local TV station reports: Where there s quartz, there s gold. Then Mayor Riley discovers Howie Newlander has bought the mineral rights to his land. Howie and his nefarious investors are struck with gold fever and set out to buy all the homes in Chapel Springs and mine the gold. Will life in Chapel Springs become the tailings of a gold mine?
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING
1. Do you have a favorite TV show you watch now? If so, what is it and why do you like it?
2. Out of all the sounds in all the world, what is your favorite? Why?
3. If money weren't an issue, where would you go and what would you do?
4. What was your favorite TV show growing up? You know the one you had to see each week!
FIRST THE EBOOK WINNERS
SHARON R. PAAVOLA
JEANIE M. DANNHEIM
PLEASE SEND your Email information to ANE MULLIGAN firstname.lastname@example.org
CONGRATS TO ANGIE ARNDT
Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8
SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!! LOVED Reading this discussion!
Last day to Enter is SEPT 15th NAMES will be Announced in the "Live Chat" SEPT 18th 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
The Names will be Posted here AFTER the Chat.
(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)
If you have any question please feel free to contact me email@example.com
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
I'm not sure if I needed to add I'd like to review the book, but please add my name to that drawing also. 3 weeks for review. Favorite tv show, My Three Sons. Clean with moral values.
3. If money were no object I'd go on a trip to Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and explore some more. I'd have to visit Scotland again and the parts of England I haven't been to, also.
If money were no issue, I would go on a LONG world tour and take all my kids (and hubby too!) with me. And just spend time in each place so I could get a real feel for life in the different places I'd visit.
1. Do you have a favorite TV show you watch now? If so, what is it and why do you like it? I really don't have a favorite show now. I am usually watching children's shows. But if I can use that it would be the Wild Kratts. They are two brothers who tell about all different animals. It really is a good learning show.
2. Out of all the sounds in all the world, what is your favorite? Why?I love the sound of rain. Especially in the Spring. Makes me think of God washing down my part of the world.
3. If money weren't an issue, where would you go and what would you do? I would definitely go back to the Bahamas. I would lay on the beach and swim with the dolphins.
4. What was your favorite TV show growing up? You know the one you had to see each week! It had to be Happy Days. It was what a family should be. And also Scooby Doo as my Saturday morning cartoon.
Awesome questions! Took me back to childhood. Have a great day.
Right now, I am on an Hawaii Five-0 kick. Not the old version, but the new revamped version. You ask about my favorite sound: rain. I love the sound of falling rain.
If money weren't an issue I'd go to the coast of Italy :)
#3 - I would go to Great Britain and Northern Ireland to see where my mom's ancestor's lived. Then If I had some left over, I'd got to Switzerland to see where my father's ancestors lived. And in both cases, they left because of religious persecution. It's amazing how hardship can lead to a better life, isn't it?