Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

ABOUT MINISTRY - We began Abundant Life Coffee in 2012 as a way to get more involved in western Honduras with the added goal of helping families economically but in a sustainable way. We do this by purchasing their premium grade specialty coffee for prices that are more than only fair and export the unroasted green coffee to the Atlanta area. We then distribute the green coffee to several different specialty coffee roasters in the southeast U.S. If you would like to support this effort and enjoy excellent premium coffee, order from our friends at Blue Donkey Coffee. To place your order, visit www.bluedonkeycoffee.com/shop and select Honduras Lencas Cocatecal 

CONGRATS TO MICHELLE FILER

Your contact information has been sent to Greg!

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO ENTER DRAWING

1. What are you reading?

2. What are some books on your summer reading list? Which are you must excited to read? Why?

3. Any book you saw on your child's reading list that surprised you? (whether now or when they were in school)

4. What books did you enjoy reading with your children (grandchildren)? What made it so much fun?

5. Any of you in a book club? What are you reading? Or have read your group loved?

BONUS ENTRY - Tell me something about Greg's Article that moved you? Learned?

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ ARTICLE

https://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-wind-by-greg-hines-giveaw...

THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be

If you have any question please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

I’ve got several books in my TBR pile but at the moment I’m reading Bitter Pill by Dr Richard Mabry. It’s a suspense that holds  you captive. I’ve enjoyed all his novels so far.

This past week I have finished several books: The Pink Bonnet by Liz Tolsma, The Amish Widow's Rescue by Rachel J Good, The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy and On A Summer Tide by Suzanne Woods Fisher. I just started Syd by Sharon Srock and Rosanna White's The Number of Love.

We loved reading The Narnian Chronicles to our kids. I enjoyed that because I loved the stories myself. I loved reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar to my grands. I just loved how they interacted with me throughout the story.

1. I am currently reading Midnight on the River Grey by Abigail Wilson

I loved reading Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day with my children and now my grandchildren. We often commented "Some days are like that, even in Australia" when someone was having a bad day. That still being smiles.

1 - I'm reading an e-book:  A Sherlock Holmes Alphabet of Cases (Volume One:  A to E) by Roger Riccard.

2 - I'm looking forward to reading some library books:  Charles Finch - The Vanishing Man and Victoria Thompson - Murder on Trinity Place.  Our summer reading club at the library will start on Monday.  Adults can join too.

I mostly read mysteries.

4.  I enjoyed reading adventure books with my children, especially those with cliff hangers at the end of each chapter.  Thank you for the chance to win some coffee.

I just finished James Rubart's The Pages of Her Life. Ready to start Kelly Irvin's Over the Line.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service