ABOUT MINISTRY - We began Abundant Life Coffee in 2012 as a way to get more involved in western Honduras with the added goal of helping families economically but in a sustainable way. We do this by purchasing their premium grade specialty coffee for prices that are more than only fair and export the unroasted green coffee to the Atlanta area. We then distribute the green coffee to several different specialty coffee roasters in the southeast U.S. If you would like to support this effort and enjoy excellent premium coffee, order from our friends at Blue Donkey Coffee. To place your order, visit www.bluedonkeycoffee.com/shop and select Honduras Lencas Cocatecal 

MUST ANSWER ONE

QUESTION TO ENTER

1. If you could single-handedly raise $1 million through a charity drive campaign, what cause would you support and why?

2. Describe a time when you were looking forward to something for a long time. What was it, and did it live up to your expectations?

3. Describe a time or moment when you learned about giving to others?

4. READ Greg's Article and tell me what resonated with you. CLICK LINK to Read on TBCN blog https://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/07/greg-hines-abundant-life-coff...

CONGRATS

KATHY S. PALMER

Your Name was Drawn 

For (1) Pound of Amazing Coffee

BONUS ENTRY:

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the The Left Behind Series (Complete set HB) 

PLUS a chance for One Pillow case. 

PLEASE put down which item you'd like the extra entries to go toward!

Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

I would give it to some of the cancer survivors I know. So many times our savings are depleted because of the treatment itself and the follow up care. They can also use some of the money to go on a trip of a lifetime with loved ones.

Good Cause Sonnetta! Thanks for sharing!

2.  When my husband of almost 40 years died, I was at loose ends and felt I needed something positive to anticipate.  I decided I would follow a dream of mine and take a world cruise...alone.  This was a big step and one my family and friends didn’t necessarily support.  For over a year I planned and payed for it.  The trip was life changing!  In fact, I met a lovely man that I later married. Next year we are taking the world cruise together to celebrate our fifth anniversary.

Oh, wow Kathy! It was brave of you. I'm glad you shared about your adventure in following your dreams! Grin!

3. I learned about giving to others in early elementary school. We were to give the teacher $0.25 if we wanted a present at the Christmas party. All but one child gave their quarter to the teacher. I went home crying because this boy didn't have the money and wouldn't get a present. My mom, a single mom and barely making ends meet, gave me the quarter to give for him. She later learned his father worked at a job paying double what she made but was an alcoholic. I learned a lot that December.

OH, wow, what a lesson! Thanks for sharing your experience!

I would give the money to CAM for ministering to needy people around the world.

Great cause Mary! I hadn't hear of them!

CONGRATS

KATHY S. PALMER

Your Name was Drawn 

For (1) Pound of Amazing Coffee

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Thanks for helping make TBCN a Book Fun Place to Be!

Nora :o)

Thank you!  I was absolutely THRILLED to win!  I am looking forward to enjoying drinking the coffee while I read the new series from Mary Lu Tyndall I’ve ordered.

God Bless, 

Kathy

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service