ABOUT MINISTRY - We began Abundant Life Coffee in 2012 as a way to get more involved in western Honduras with the added goal of helping families economically but in a sustainable way. We do this by purchasing their premium grade specialty coffee for prices that are more than only fair and export the unroasted green coffee to the Atlanta area. We then distribute the green coffee to several different specialty coffee roasters in the southeast U.S. If you would like to support this effort and enjoy excellent premium coffee, order from our friends at Blue Donkey Coffee. To place your order, visit www.bluedonkeycoffee.com/shop and select Honduras Lencas Cocatecal 

MUST ANSWER ONE

QUESTION TO ENTER

1. If you could single-handedly raise $1 million through a charity drive campaign, what cause would you support and why?

2. Describe a time when you were looking forward to something for a long time. What was it, and did it live up to your expectations?

3. Describe a time or moment when you learned about giving to others?

4. READ Greg's Article and tell me what resonated with you. CLICK LINK to Read on TBCN blog https://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/07/greg-hines-abundant-life-coff...

CONGRATS

KATHY S. PALMER

Your Name was Drawn 

For (1) Pound of Amazing Coffee

BONUS ENTRY:

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the The Left Behind Series (Complete set HB) 

PLUS a chance for One Pillow case. 

PLEASE put down which item you'd like the extra entries to go toward!

Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

If I raised $1 million for charity, I would start my own animal sanctuary for cats and dogs.  I would purchase a farm for them.  I think it is terrible the way animals are put to sleep at shelters.  I have owned cats for over 30 years and dogs for the last 16.  They are such loving and smart creatures.  They have basic needs just like humans (food, water) and they want love and kindness.  

That would be a great thing Kristina!

I would donate to Samaritan’s Purse.  They help in disasters and distribute Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes for needy children around the world.  What I love about this organization is that they pray with and give a Bible to the homeowners after they help them with their homes or property.  The children get the opportunity to hear the Gospel message after they receive their shoebox gift.  I think the Christmas pillow case is adorable.

perrianne(DOT)askew(AT)me(DOT)com

Perrianne Askew

Our book club helped at the distribution center in Atlanta for Samaritan's Purse. I had no idea how huge the facility was and how they stream the boxes to make sure nothing offensive is sent to a child.

The boxes are sent to many different cultures and things we deem ok here in the states would be upsetting if sent to another country. They also added gifts if the box wasn't full making sure every child got a filled box. It was amazing to watch volunteers from all over the USA gladly helping in this project.

If I could raise a million dollars it would be for survivors of domestic violence.  

Please put my extra entry for the Left Behind series. Thanks

Greatly needed for sure Carrie!

If I got a million dollars, I would give it to our Pregnancy Resource Center because they are helping so many women choose life for their babies.

I would choose the pillowcases.

Oh, yeah! For sure!

If I could raise a million, I would donate to Samaritan's Purse, because it is a organization through which I donate shoe boxes every year.

It is an amazing organization!

I would support Christian Library International. They are in need of land and a facility so they don't have to pay rent. They receive donations of books and Bibles to place with prison chaplains for their lending libraries. Many salvations of inmates have resulted.

Oh, wow, I hadn't heard of them Janice! Thanks for sharing!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service