GIVEAWAY EVENT STARTS

DECEMBER 20th

ENTER TODAY

We are giving away 1 lb of coffee from sponsor Abundant Life Coffee! to (2) people

About Abundant Life Coffee:

Abundant Life Coffee is a family owned coffee importing business committed to bringing economic opportunity to the Lenca Indians in Honduras. In partnership with Frontline Missions we provide them with start-up capital and training so that they can grow their own coffee on their own land.

Abundant Life Coffee is strictly high grown specialty grade washed Arabica

The Lenca have been trapped in a cycle of poverty and dependency for generations because of low wages and seasonal work. These conditions force them into accepting loans from others with very unfavorable terms. Our goal is to help free as many Lenca as possible from this cycle of poverty and dependency by giving them the opportunity to become coffee producers themselves. All of the Honduran coffee we import is premium grade specialty 100% Arabica, shade grown at 5,000′ elevation, hand picked and all naturally grown. No harsh chemicals or pesticides are used in the farming process so our coffee is both healthy and environmentally friendly. Rich in Flavor, Enriching Lives is more than a catchy phrase. We provide specialty coffee that is rich in flavor because it is among the best coffee available from Honduras. The lives of the Lenca Indians are enriched because now they produce their own coffee and receive full compensation for their efforts. This allows them to provide for their families and properly maintain their farms. When you purchase our coffee you are doing more than simply getting a great bag of coffee, you are becoming a partner with us in our mission to provide a more abundant life to the Lenca Indians.

About the owner, Greg Hines:

I am the owner of Abundant Life Coffee Group, LLC and a missionary to Honduras. The mission is to bring economic opportunity and spiritual hope to the Lenca Indians in Honduras. One village, one family at a time, we are changing lives with coffee.ourstory Abundant Life Coffee purchases and imports only the top quality specialty coffee grown by family farmers in the mountains of Honduras. We pay the growers the highest price possible to ensure they receive compensation that greatly exceeds the Fair Trade minimum wage. My desire to bring economic relief grew out of the relationships I built with many of the Lenca starting in 2009. I learned that they are hard working people, and most of them own a small piece of land; they simply lack the resources to start and maintain their own farming businesses. By helping them start their own farms and telling them about Jesus we bring them hope for better life now and for eternity.

http://www.abundantlifecoffee.com/

Sponsored by Abundant Life Coffee #ad  #contest

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. Where is your favorite place to go for coffee?

2.  What is your favorite coffee? Why do you love it?

3. Do you drink seasonal coffees? Teas? If so, which are your favorite?

**REMINDER** 

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the Snowman Quilt.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 11

Replies are closed for this discussion.

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service