Gail Hollingsworth 's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My parents couldn’t afford much in the way of a car for me. Dad paid $350 for an Opa…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Aug 23 to AUGUST 2019 GIVEAWAY (1) POUND COFFEE

9 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"My husband and I seldom go to the movies. There are just not that many that strike o…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jun 23 to JUNE 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) POUND OF DELICIOUS COFFEE

13 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I’ve got several books in my TBR pile but at the moment I’m reading Bitter Pill by D…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied May 21 to MAY 2019 - ONE POUND COFFEE - GREG'S ARTICLE

7 May 31
Reply by Mary Hake

"I was given the chore of washing the family dinner dishes when I was growing up. I w…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Apr 21 to APRIL 2019 -GIVEAWAY - (1) POUND BAG COFFEE

21 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Arning

"I enjoy reading especially when we go camping. Sitting outdoors in God’s creation re…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Mar 15 to MARCH 2019 -GIVEAWAY - (1) POUND BAG COFFEE

10 Mar 31
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"I love the frosted coffee they have at Chick Fil A. I take it home, put it in the fr…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) POUND of COFFEE

11 Feb 19
Reply by Susan P

"Please enter me for the quilt and coffee"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Dec 28, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) POUND OF COFFEE TO (2) PEOPLE

23 Feb 19
Reply by Susan P

"I love strong unflavored coffee. Many times I tried to learn to drink it black but f…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Dec 26, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) POUND OF COFFEE TO (2) PEOPLE

23 Feb 19
Reply by Susan P

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service