Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

Hey everyone;

I was just wondering what you all liked most about the Book Club experience? What keeps you coming back every week. I'd like to hear what you have to say.

AUTHORS What makes you want to speak to a book club about your book? What do you enjoy most about the experience. I'll like to know your side of it! Do Tell.

What do you like LEAST!! Anyone???

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our group only meets once a month, but I keep going back because I love to hear other people's thoughts. Did they think they same as me? Did they understand the part that I may have not understood? Did they love the setting as much as me?
Since my husband is not a reader, I often make him listen to my rants and raves about a book just so that I can talk to someone about it. I love having the camaraderie with the book club ladies, knowing that I have a group of people to talk "books" with- even if it is only one of the titles I have read!

What do I like least?? People who show up and haven't read the book, don't know anything about it, and ask general questions about the book during the discussion.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service