***** SPONSORED BY MICAH HOUSE MEDIA: THE LOOMING STORM (ARC) BY DIANE AND DAVID MUNSON - 20 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 8.16.16

Sponsored by Micah House Media   #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (323 pages):

Tomorrow’s headlines leap from the pages of The Looming Storm when Federal Agent Eva Montanna uncovers a menacing threat to harm Eva and her family. When daughter Kaley travels to Eastern Europe on a class trip, Eva’s Christian faith is challenged, and their lives are altered in the blink of an eye. Tensions skyrocket as Eva and Griff Topping, her FBI partner, use every trick to infiltrate a band of Florida smugglers. The agents are shocked when their undercover charade reveals the criminals have sinister plans for America. Secrets are shredded in the Munson’s tenth ‘stand alone’ thriller, as this spousal duo rips the veil from a labyrinth of covert criminal enterprises.

ABOUT THE AUTHORS:

When a millionaire drug-dealer wrote a memoir that became a movie staring Johnny Depp, Diane Munson decided the good guys wearing white hats should be the ones to write memoirs. A former Federal prosecutor, she knew the back story. She asked David, a former undercover DEA Special Agent, to join her in writing about David’s arrest of Johnny Depp’s character in Chicago and other criminals in what the Munsons call ‘factional fiction’. Now, this husband and wife weave the thrills of back alley deals and major courtroom drama into international suspense novels. Diane Munson is an attorney of more than thirty years who transitioned from writing briefs for judges to writing inspiring fiction for readers. David Munson was a Special Agent with the NCIS and with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). As an undercover agent, he infiltrated international drug smuggling organizations. Diane and David have co-authored together eight suspense thrillers: Facing Justice, Confirming Justice, The Camelot Conspiracy, Hero’s Ransom, Redeeming Liberty, The Joshua Covenant, Stolen Legacy, Embers of Courage and Night Flight, their thriller for young adults.

PAPERBACKS  PAPERBACKS
Deana Dick Penny Marks
Kim Napier Diane Higgins
Robbi Bourne Jacqueline Robertson
Joan Arning Paulette Thomas
Donna McGinnis Mary Hake
Paula Young Anne Rightler
Vickie Jameson Connie Saunders
Barbara Jo Gill Pam Graber
Mary Arndt Julie Barrett
Gee Dixon Trish Hedrick

Views: 274

Replies to This Discussion

Looming Storm by Diane and David Munson is a Christian thriller with fast-paced and page-turning action.  An amazingly good read.  Their novels are based upon cases from their positions as a former Federal Prosecutor and an NCIS and DEA Special Agent.  They have had the experiences and fact-based knowledge of what they write. 

In Looming Storm Federal Agent Eva Montanna is alerted to a dangerous threat to her and her family.  Her daughter’s school trip to Eastern Europe is threatened by Russian forces overtaking a ferry to Sweden.  God’s intervention forestalls a terrible tragedy.  Then Eva and her FBI partner infiltrate a smuggling ring in Florida and discover a link to Russian spies and Cuba.  Non-stop action and suspense and well-developed, authentic characters ensure a captivating story for all suspense and thriller fans.

The authors are new to me, although they have written ten novels.  I thoroughly enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading the others.  I highly recommend this book which I received through TBCN in exchange for an honest review.  (posted on Amazon, Good Reads, Christian Books, Barnes & Noble, and Books-a-Million; not found on Christian Books)

The Looming Storm by Diane and David Munson is a fast-paced action-packed suspense novel. It definitely felt like I was reading about events pulled from today's news headlines. This book has elements of suspense, intrigue, drama, faith and family. Some of the scenes are intense, but never scary. It also gives you insight into how different government agencies interact with each other and great behind-the-scenes glimpses into the workings of our government. This title is book #10 in a series, but each book is a stand-alone novel and may be read in any order.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher through The Book Club Network, Inc., in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to post an honest review. My review has been posted on the following sites: Goodreads, Facebook, Christian Book Distributors, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and Amazon. If I find any other sites on which to post my review, I will leave an update at a later time.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service