ABOUT AUTHOR: Nicholas Marziani is a married Roman Catholic priest serving within the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter, a Catholic jurisdiction oriented toward preserving the historic Anglican Patrimony. He holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in engineering technology and marine/environmental studies, respectively, as well as advanced studies in theology and ministry, holding the Doctor of Ministry from the former Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry. He and his wife, Joanne, of 45 years have three adult children and seven grandchildren, two of which he baptized himself. Fr. Marziani and Joanne reside and work in St. Augustine, FL, and enjoy travel, volunteer work and reading good books - and visiting grandchildren from Boston to Texas,

ABOUT BOOK: HOLY FOOL, HOLY FATHER

"A young man embraces his heart and embarks on an unforgettable mission as he grows into the manhood - and ministry - to which God has called him, with a holy woman who gave up all to serve at his side. As they do so they knit worlds together, worlds that must either reconcile or perish together."

ENTER DRAWING PICTURE BELOW

THIS Pertains to the Book Holy Fool, Holy Father; 

Now, this is not so off the wall, it was actually posted to and "answered" (opinion-wise) by the current director of the Vatican Observatory, which is the subject of the 8.5" x 11" photo (framed or unframed, winners choice) that I sent you for review. In fact, I think it's even the title to a book that he recently - and is, therefore, research-able on Google. Kind of cool, I think! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING (mention the picture above - if you are interested in that too)

1. What is your favorite Worship song? Why?

2. What is your favorite Radio station?

3. What is your favorite Proverb? Why?

CONGRATS TO KINDLE WINNER

BECKY TOWER

PLEASE Send your contact information to 

me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

CONGRATS TO 

Carrie Gould

(She has won the Picture)

PLEASE Send me your contact information to nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite worship son is "Is It Eye Lord" / "I the Lord of Sea and Sky" as it makes me stop anda think, am I serve the Lord in the way I should be

Oh, so many hymns...Blessed Assurance, amazing Grace...love all those good old gospel hymns that I came to late in life when I stepped out of the "law" & into  the saving grace of Jesus love.

Please enter me. I like radio station WBGL.

My favourite radio station is Way Truth Life Radio, it has the combination of music and radio programs to get me thru my day.

My favourite radio station is Way Truth Life Radio, it has the combination of music and radio programs to get me thru my day.

My favorite radio station in the Message (Christian) station. I have Sirius XM radio.

I love the song I can only imagine by mercy me. That is a great song or another one is Jesus take the wheel. that is a great song too. 

My favorite worship song is ‘Days of Elijah.’ I’ve loved singing it since I was a kid.

Proverbs 3:5-6--good advice for life.

CONGRATS TO KINDLE WINNER

BECKY TOWER

PLEASE Send your contact information to 

me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

I received the picture in the mail a few days ago. Thank you so much! I really like the picture and my kids and I have enjoyed talking about it. :)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service