DRAWING STARTS

OCTOBER 22nd 

ENTER TODAY

BACK COVER: Captain Reena Charlisse Hyde always gets what she wants. She wanted to be the best female pirate on the Caribbean and she is. She wants to find the mythical Fountain of Youth and she knows the location of the map. And now after searching across the Caribbean for the man she intends to marry, she has found him. There are only two problems. He doesn't want to be found, and he's on board a Royal Navy frigate—the last place a pirate should venture.

Frederick Carlton thought he was finally safe from the woman who held his heart. But her attempt to rescue him labels him a deserter from the Royal Navy. He’s turned his life over to God and plans on being a preacher, but every moment he spends with Reena drives him deeper into a past he longs to forget.

Mutinies, deserted islands, treasure maps, battles, traitors, and villains send the couple sailing on a tsunami of adventure throughout the Caribbean in search of the Fountain of Youth. Frederick longs to escape the lure of the woman he loves. Reena longs for Frederick to love her again. But in the end, they will both have to choose between eternal youth or the lives of everyone they love.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Award winning and best-selling author, MaryLu Tyndall dreamt of pirates and sea-faring adventures during her childhood days on Florida's Coast. After obtaining a degree in Math and working as software engineer for 15 years, she decided to test the waters as a writer. With now more than seventeen books published, she makes no excuses for the deeply spiritual themes embedded within her romantic adventures. As a follower of Christ, her stories often reflect her own journey and walk with God.

Her hope is that readers will not only be entertained but will be brought closer to the Creator who loves them beyond measure. In a culture that accepts the occult, wizards, zombies, and vampires without batting an eye, MaryLu hopes to show the awesome present and powerful acts of God in a dying world. MaryLu makes her home with her husband, six children, two grandkids, and three cats on the California coast, where her imagination still surges with the sea.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO ENTER DRAWING

1. If you could eliminate a single kind of danger for your children, what would it be?

2. What was your children's favorite book growing up? Was there a book they wanted you to read to them over and over?

3. If your children could read only four books while growing up, which would you have them read? Why?

CONGRATS TO PAMELA MORRISON

Your name was drawn.

Please send me your contact information.

THANKS to everyone for participating. More book fun ahead for November and December.

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

TBCN Where book fun begins

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

2.  goodnight moon was their favorite and their children now also.

Looks like a great story, so much to it.

thanks for the chance

Julie

Growing up we had two actual  favourites: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day and No Such Things. Both of our children now have their own copies as adults. 

I'd eliminate the danger of bad influences. Like when they get together with other children who have been raised by parents that may not believe the same as we do. Or (since my baby sisters are adopted) that their biological mother and father's bad choices carry no weight in my sisters' later lives. I want them to be able to grow, understanding the consequences of bad choices by seeing how it was played out in the lives of others, and never have to make the same mistakes themselves. 

I'd eliminate the danger  of sexual assault. I never want either of my daughters to experience that and I try to teach them how to set boundaries, stay way from dangerous situations, etc... to prevent that.

If I could, I would rid the world of it and no child would ever have to experience that trauma.

I don't have children. I would eliminate the danger of predators.

Our kids enjoyed The Chrinicles if Narnia. Not sure if it was their favorite but we read several of the books a couple times to them.

My children are now adults with no children of their own. I am so thankful that they reached adulthood with no more problems than they had. We did have a few difficult years despite what we thought was a good Christian environment. They are both people I can be proud of now but I am so thankful I don't have to raise them again in the much changed atmosphere children are surrounded by in this generation. Although I miss having grandchildren, I am mostly thankful that I do not have any to worry about.

One of my daughters favorite books as a toddler was Brown bear, brown bear, what will you wear. Both of us had it memorized and I don't know how  many times I read that book.

My son however loved the charlottes web cartoon movie. He knew it by heart and watched it for hours back to back. he could do all the animal noises at two! 

One of my daughter's favorite books when she was little was "There's a Wocket in My Pocket". I can still almost recite it line for line, we read it so much! 

One of my daughter's favorite books when she was little was "There's a Wocket in My Pocket". I can still almost recite it line for line, we read it so much! 

Your name was drawn.

THANKS to everyone for participating. More book fun ahead for November and December.

BLESSINGS

Your name was drawn.

BLESSINGS

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service