About the Author: Janice Thompson is a seasoned romance author and screenwriter. An expert at pulling the humor from the situations we get ourselves into, Thompson offers an inside look at the wedding business, drawing on her own experiences as a wedding planner. She is the author of the Weddings by Bella series and the Backstage Pass series. She lives in Texas.
Weddings by Design (Book 1)
Feisty wedding photographer Hannah McDermott has dealt with her share of difficult brides. But none can compare to the ultimate Bridezilla she's dealing with now. Still, she's trying desperately to impress Bella Neeley, Galveston Island's most sought-after wedding planner, so she can take the top spot in Bella's list of recommended photographers--a spot currently occupied by her arch-rival, Drew Kincaid. What she doesn't count on, however, is falling head over heels for the competition.
MANDATORY ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!
1. What wedding pictures do you think are important to capture on that special day?
2. What did you have or what do you want to experience on your wedding day?
3. What surprised you and/or blessed you about your own wedding day or someone elses' you attended?
4. What do you think or have you had at the reception that grabbed your heart, or made you laugh? (you might have a comment for both Grin!)
5. What would be your dream wedding day? What do you hope to experience? What did you experience on your wedding day that you hadn't expected but Glad it happened?
********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.
Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!
LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING FEBRUARY 28th *** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN
1) Pictures of both groom and bride getting ready, bride walking down the the isle, exchanging rings and saying I do!
2) We decided to get married at the court house just the 2 of us. We didn't want to spend a ton on a wedding when we could use the money for much more needed things!
I think my dream wedding would of been on a beach. With just a handful of my favorite people. Then honeymoon there at the beach. I love the beach but got married in February so it was inside a church. But we still had a beautiful wedding blizzard of 1978. thanks for the giveaway.
My wedding was special special because it not only joined two best friends but it was also held at my grandparents house. The flowers that we had were home grown in their backyard. It was a day that I will never forget.
#1 I think it is important to get group photos with as much family as you can.
4) I just love seeing a slide show of the couple as they were kids growing up. Especially fun for those who didn't know them as children...
First off thank you for this chance! Family pictures, the mother-son dance, all the love, all the crazy dancing. My dream wedding would be any kind if I was blessed enough to find a partner...a fun time...and I cant say what has happened at my wedding because I haven't been married for over 24 yrs...again thanks I love your books..God Bless You & have a great day
2. We had a cowboy themed wedding and all the men wore hats and cowboy boots. My hubby wore spurs that jangled when he walked down the aisle. :)
My dad and I had a running joke of a stuffed purple kangaroo, I was VERY surprised to see it sitting at the alter with the pastor.
I love the cameras that people now sit at the tables and the candid fun shots, not the ones of the wedding cake - everyone takes those but the fun ones. The bride losing her shoe, the groom special moment with a child, two hands connected in love.
I think the most important pictures to have are of the Bride and Groom and Wedding party, of course, but also family members and loved ones who shared that special day with you. It is wonderful to go back and look at pictures and see loved ones who have since gone on to heaven. It is hard not to get 'caught up' with everything looking right and going right, but it is important to spend a bit of time with the loved ones who attended and made that day so special just by being there!
I think it's important to have pictures of everything - the wedding party and family, the ceremony, the reception. The day can be a bit of a blur for the bride, and the pictures capture all of the memories.
I had a happy tear run down my face during the ceremony and my groom wiped it away and that is something I will always