GIVEAWAY EVENT

STARTS DECEMBER 20th

ENTER TODAY!

BOOK BLURB: What are wealthy sisters for, if not to help younger sisters marry well? Five years have passed since Ariana Forsythe married the Paragon, Phillip Mornay. Now Miss Beatrice Forsythe is ready for a romance of her own. Who better to help her get it than her fashionable elder sister? But the Mornays are happily embedded in domestic life at their elegant country estate, and Beatrice despairs of ever getting her own come-out into society. When two eligible men appear on the scene, Beatrice thinks one of them is the answer to all her hopes--but is he? Two handsome gentlemen, one dark secret, one pretty girl and a huge country estate--can a country house courtship like no other be far behind?

ABOUT AUTHOR: Linore Rose Burkard grew up in New York City in a family of ten with parents who loved to read. Linore left home after high school and worked her way through college, graduating from the City University of New York with a magna cum laude degree in English Literature. As a fan of Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer, Linore dreamed of bringing the regency to life in a distinctly Christian fashion for readers of faith. That dream became a reality after Harvest House senior editor Nick Harrison brought her first novel, Before the Season Ends, to that company. Two sequels quickly followed, both published by Harvest House, and which helped cement the regency genre as a staple in Christian publishing. 

Linore lives in Ohio, is married and the mother of five, and still homeschools one daughter. She writes YA/Suspense as L.R. Burkard, and has no end of new book ideas. Recent projects are the completion of Before the Season Ends, a Regency time travel, and is currently working on a traditional “Heyeresque” Regency romance and a movie project to bring the screenplay to life on the big screen! 

Find Linore on the web at www.LinoreBurkard.com, or at the PULSE companion site at www.LRBurkard.com. She sends out a monthly newsletter for readers with book giveaways, news, and links. Sign up at either of her websites.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

KELSEY PERKINS

Your Name was Drawn

I've sent your contact information to the Author.

BLESSINGS to Everyone - Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

REMINDER  Lady Jayne Disappears it TBCN On-Line Book Club Pick for January.

Hope to see you there. 

Want to join CLICK Link below for More Book Fun!

https://www.bookfun.org/group/book-fun-on-line-book-club

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Nora:o) Nora St.Laurent

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. What do you look forward to when you sit down to read a Regency novel?

2. If you are a Jane Austin fan which of her books are your favorites? Why?

3. Out of all the Regency books that have been made into a movie and/or TV series. Which are your favorite? Why?

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com
Nora St.Laurent

Views: 174

Replies to This Discussion

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

KELSEY PERKINS

Your Name was Drawn

I've sent your contact information to the Author.

BLESSINGS to Everyone - Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

REMINDER  Lady Jayne Disappears it TBCN On-Line Book Club Pick for January.

Hope to see you there. 

Want to join CLICK Link below for More Book Fun!

https://www.bookfun.org/group/book-fun-on-line-book-club

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

Nora:o) Nora St.Laurent

Congrats, Kelsey!

Congratulations Kelsey!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service