STARTS DECEMBER 20th
BOOK BLURB: What are wealthy sisters for, if not to help younger sisters marry well? Five years have passed since Ariana Forsythe married the Paragon, Phillip Mornay. Now Miss Beatrice Forsythe is ready for a romance of her own. Who better to help her get it than her fashionable elder sister? But the Mornays are happily embedded in domestic life at their elegant country estate, and Beatrice despairs of ever getting her own come-out into society. When two eligible men appear on the scene, Beatrice thinks one of them is the answer to all her hopes--but is he? Two handsome gentlemen, one dark secret, one pretty girl and a huge country estate--can a country house courtship like no other be far behind?
ABOUT AUTHOR: Linore Rose Burkard grew up in New York City in a family of ten with parents who loved to read. Linore left home after high school and worked her way through college, graduating from the City University of New York with a magna cum laude degree in English Literature. As a fan of Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer, Linore dreamed of bringing the regency to life in a distinctly Christian fashion for readers of faith. That dream became a reality after Harvest House senior editor Nick Harrison brought her first novel, Before the Season Ends, to that company. Two sequels quickly followed, both published by Harvest House, and which helped cement the regency genre as a staple in Christian publishing.
Linore lives in Ohio, is married and the mother of five, and still homeschools one daughter. She writes YA/Suspense as L.R. Burkard, and has no end of new book ideas. Recent projects are the completion of Before the Season Ends, a Regency time travel, and is currently working on a traditional “Heyeresque” Regency romance and a movie project to bring the screenplay to life on the big screen!
Find Linore on the web at www.LinoreBurkard.com, or at the PULSE companion site at www.LRBurkard.com. She sends out a monthly newsletter for readers with book giveaways, news, and links. Sign up at either of her websites.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Your Name was Drawn
I've sent your contact information to the Author.
BLESSINGS to Everyone - Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!
REMINDER Lady Jayne Disappears it TBCN On-Line Book Club Pick for January.
Hope to see you there.
Want to join CLICK Link below for More Book Fun!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me email@example.com
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
Nora:o) Nora St.Laurent
MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS
TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING
1. What do you look forward to when you sit down to read a Regency novel?
2. If you are a Jane Austin fan which of her books are your favorites? Why?
3. Out of all the Regency books that have been made into a movie and/or TV series. Which are your favorite? Why?
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
I am a Jane Austen fan. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice. We were fortunate to go see her home in England. It was so interesting and informative.
Imjust enjoy the “getaway” feeling from a regency novel. I like being swept into a different time and place.
1. I look forward to the scenery descriptions. The area the story is in, the homes, etc.
Emma with Jonny Lee Miller. I love his Mr Knightley. :)
I look forward to the history included in the story and the descriptions of the clothing, homes and etc. Thank you for a chance to win and Happy Holidays!
I like Pride and Prejudice and all the other Austen books. I enjoy modern authors' books who write about Austen characters. There are lots of them. I enjoy the movie adaptations too.
When I read a Regency I enjoy the historical setting and their good manners.
2. I love Pride and Prejudice because it shows that love comes in all forms and Parents do what is best for you!
1. The Regency Era is so completely different from the life that I have lived and I enjoy reading about the beautiful homes and the lush gardens.
2. Pride and Prejudice is probably my favorite Jane Austin novel and I've also enjoyed the movie versions. I must brag on Carolyn Miller, who is currently writing Regency novels. I believe that her books will one day be spoken of as highly as Jane Austin!
Thanks for these giveaways! Happy New Year!
I just love learning about life in that timeframe, and the clothes!! And hairstyles. All the girly stuff ;)
1. look forward to learning about how things were done.
1. I've never read Regency novels so I can't say what I most look forward to when reading them. Thanks for the chance to win.