GIVEAWAY EVENT

STARTS DECEMBER 20th

ENTER TODAY!

BOOK BLURB: In two days, wealthy Chicagoan, Anna Hartwell, will wed a man she loathes. She would refuse this arranged marriage to Lyman Millard, but the Bible clearly says she is to honor her parents, and Anna would do most anything to please her father--even leaving her teaching job at a mission school and marrying a man she doesn't love. The Great Chicago Fire erupts, and Anna and her family escape with only the clothes on their backs and the wedding postponed. Father moves the family to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, where Anna reconnects with Rory Quinn, a handsome immigrant who worked at the mission school. Realizing she is in love with Rory, Anna prepares to break the marriage arrangement with Lyman until she learns a dark family secret that changes her life forever.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. If you could have a single option ADDED to your automobile, what would it be? How would it affect your life? (or others?)

2.  If you had to name the three most important family values in order of importance, what would they be?

3. If you had very good friends visiting your town, what sites would you take them to see? Where would you take them to eat if all expenses were paid?

**REMINDER** 

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the Snowman Quilt.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

ROBIN WILLSON

Your Name was Drawn

I've sent your contact information to the Author.

BLESSINGS to Everyone - Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

REMINDER  Lady Jayne Disappears it TBCN On-Line Book Club Pick for January.

Hope to see you there. 

Want to join CLICK Link below for More Book Fun!

https://www.bookfun.org/group/book-fun-on-line-book-club

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Nora:o) Nora St.Laurent

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

Views: 111

Replies to This Discussion

I live in a very, small mountain town in Colorado.  We take visitors to see our outdoor museum of what a mining town looked like in the 1800’s. We also take them on a drive to see the mountains which are so beautiful.  We don’t have any fancy restaurants in our town so we would have to drive about an hour to go to a good restaurant.  There is a steak restaurant in another mountain town we could go to that is really good and the scenery is beautiful.

1. unlimited warranty on all parts, for free! or a free replacement! my family would always have a dependable car.

3. I live in a rural area in Kentucky but our county has some wonderful places to visit. Our county has been named The Covered Bridge Capital of Kentucky and we have three covered bridges still standing and one of them has actually been the sight of many weddings, photography sessions and even a national Ford Auto commercial. A few miles from our county seat there is the Blue Licks Kentucky State Park that commemorates the last battle of the Revolutionary War in Kentucky. We are also near the Ohio River, the John Ripley House that is a memorial to the Underground Railroad and the Rosemary Clooney Museum in Augusta, Kentucky. I would probably take them to eat at the Cattlemen's Ranch House in a neighboring county.

Thank you for these giveaways. Please enter my name in both. Happy New Year!

To all have a relationship with Jesus

to love each other

To yearn for salvations and share the gospel with the lost

These are the family values I think are most important - in the previous order.

I would love to win this book and the beautiful quilt!  Thank you!

1. If you could have a single option ADDED to your automobile, what would it be? How would it affect your life? (or others?)
Answer: I would like to have the automatic trunk opener. It would make it much easier with groceries!
We live not far from Geneva, NY :)

3. like to take visitors to our area to the places everybody brags about-newport, RI and the mansions-summer cottages. take them on hikes through federal nature reserves to see deer, seals, snowy white owl, etc. to eat we'd visit near the port to get fresh lobsters, cooked any way you want them.

I would add Apple Car Play simply to have a good map on board.  Of course having Apple music on hand would definitely be a plus, too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

ROBIN WILLSON

Your Name was Drawn

I've sent your contact information to the Author.

BLESSINGS to Everyone - Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

REMINDER Lady Jayne Disappears it TBCN On-Line Book Club Pick for January.

Hope to see you there.

Want to join CLICK Link below for More Book Fun!

https://www.bookfun.org/group/book-fun-on-line-book-club

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

Nora:o) Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service