GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at
AUGUST 21st at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
ABOUT BOOK: Josh Harrison, a contemporary Christian singer, and his wife Bethany face a difficult decision that also tests their faith. A rupture in Beth's carotid artery leaves her on the brink of death even as she's pregnant with their first child. While Dr. Ben Abrams urges her to terminate the pregnancy to save her own life, she and Josh step out on faith and decide to carry the baby to full term
During the next few months, Josh struggles with his faith, Beth hides a secret that may destroy their marriage. She also discovers a decades-old connection to Dr. Abrams that could change his life forever.
"As an avid Christian fiction reader myself, I found Kathy Harris' book a powerful one, with themes that engage both the heart and mind. Kathy handles the sensitive topic of abortion both realistically and graciously.
The Road to Mercy is a blessing wrapped up in a novel―a reminder of the kindness of God." - Rebecca St. James, singer, author, actress
TO ENTER CONTEST - PLEASE ANSWER ONE of these QUESTIONS BELOW:
1. If you could meet one US President, Who would you pick and why?
2. If you could be famous for one thing in life, What would it be, Why?
3. Name your dream job? Why would it be your dream?
4. What do you like to do on Rainy Days? Why?
The AUTHOR WILL PICK a name AUGUST 31st. The Name will be Posted here and announced to the group soon after.
It's members responsibility to give the author their mailing info. (within 48 hours - another name will be drawn after that)
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
That's a very special goal, Deana. Is there a specific age group you work with, or would like to work with?
4. Like rainy days because I find I have a lot more time for reading or listening to books because there are no outside chores to distract me.
Me too, Julie! In fact I'm sitting on my porch right now listening to the rain fall. So relaxing. Well, except for the mosquitos :)
4. On rainy days I like to read. I cannot be outdoors, and usually it is too dark to clean inside. It is my favorite thing to do anyway so why not?
Jacqueline, what's your favorite kind of book?
My favorite is romantic suspense, but then I like historical fiction and adventure.
4. I like to read on rainy days. It takes me away from the gloom and dark skies.
2) I've never wanted to be famous. I don't think I'd like to put up with it.
4) on rainy days I read books. On a second though I read, when it's not raining as well. ;)
Mary, I feel the same about cold (snowy!) winter days!