Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

APRIL DRAWING STARTS  APRIL 21st

BOOK BLURB:

Black, Bonded Leather, retail $29.95

This edition contains over 95,000 center-column cross-references to enrich your reading. Its Smyth sewn binding adds durability for frequent use. It also includes a concordance, maps, Presentation Page, Family Record Page and is in paragraph format with the words of Jesus in red letter.

The NASB is a smooth reading literal English Bible translation, which provides increased clarity and readability for greater understanding while maintaining superior accuracy to the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts. Trust, discover, and grow in your faith with the NASB today. The NASB Ultrathin Reference Bible offers a comfortable sized text in paragraph format for a convenient size Bible to carry and keep on hand.

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED

1. What aspects about your bible do you like?

2. When did you receive and/or buy your first bible? 

3. What are your favorite translations? Why is it your favorite?

NAME DRAWN

CONGRATS 

AMANDA ELIZABETH GEANEY

I have sent your mailing address to the publisher

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com
Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 276

Replies to This Discussion

So happy for you Amanda! Enjoy!

My Bible arrived safe and sound and I am very grateful to now own this translation!

I'll post a photo on IG and twitter soon with a link to bookfun and Lockman. :)

Wonderful news Amanda! 

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service