Dear Followers,

The review of a book needn't be complicated. This isn't your high school or college English class. A succinct few sentences of your opinion and why you loved or hated the book plus your star rating is enough.

Here's one of my favorites from the new novel, Piper's Passion:

"Again Ms. Carver's new novel, Piper's Passion, brings excitement to the three challenging situations that run through the book. From the first page to the last the story keeps one's interest and never "sinks" in the middle. Ms. Carver's knowledge of a missionary pilot in the Brazilian Bush adds many exciting moments to the story."

Write more if you wish, but it doesn't have to be a huge undertaking. Fortunately, I've never had a review which gave away the ending or any well-guarded plot point. Book Fun reviewers are super!

Blessings on you all,

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a new author and new to Book Fun. I saw your post about reviews today and I am wondering what the protocl is here for looking for potential reviewers. Is there a specific group or way I should go about asking for reviews of my debut novel, Callum's Compass? I would love to get some of these great Book Fun reviewers interested!

Nora makes it happen. Get all your info and book cover to her in plenty of time for her to set up a page for the book before the next live chat, which I think is always the 3rd Monday evening every month.

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service