ABOUT BOOK: Researcher Kate Adams has finally pinpointed the medicinal plant responsible for tearing her family apart. She's certain that discovering its secrets is her only hope of solving the mystery surrounding the disappearance of her father. Kate will risk anything to find the truth--even her budding relationship with Detective Tom Parker. But more people than she can fathom are after the plants and going it alone just might prove to be a fatal mistake.

Award-winning author Sandra Orchard pulls out all the stops in this breakneck and breathtaking conclusion to the Port Aster series. Fans will not be disappointed by the surprises they find inside.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Sandra Orchard is an award-winning author of Christian romantic suspense. She writes for Harlequin's Love Inspired Suspense line, and Revell Publishing. A member of ACFW, RWA and The Word Guild (Canada), Sandra loves to encourage other writers in their journey. Although she'd always dreamed of being a writer, she majored in math at university and didn't think she had enough imagination to write fiction. While homeschooling her children, she wrote curriculum and reviews and read...a lot. When her husband, frustrated by the growing book piles, suggested she write her own, little did he know what he'd started! She lives in Niagara, Canada with her real-life-hero husband of more than twenty-five years, and now writes full time...when not doting on their first grandchild. You can learn more about Sandra's books and bonus features at www.SandraOrchard.com 

MANDATORY ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!

1) What’s your favorite herbal remedy? Home remedy?

2) Kate (the series’ leading lady) is an avid proponent of taking a natural approach to health, whereas another character in the story refers to herbal remedies this way. “If you ask me, all that eye of newt stuff is just another way to part a fool from his money.”

QUESTION: What do you think about herbal remedies?

3) Kate Adams is asked, “What are you afraid GPC Pharmaceutical will do? Her reply, “Squash my research. I believe that we may have a cure for depression, but GPC doesn’t care about curing people. They only care about producing products that control symptoms, so patients will be dependent on their drugs.”

QUESTION: Do you feel this is how our health care system is set up? Keeping people dependent on drugs just to function rather than getting to the root of the problem and having them be drug free?

********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING IS LAST DAY OF MONTH*** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN 

Views: 609

Replies to This Discussion

I do feel that we have become to dependent on drugs in this day and age. Herbal remedies can do much toward helping and in some cases curing diseases. A proper mix of the two would be better. The manufacturing of drugs is big business here in this world. If cures or other alternatives were used or found, many companies would be out of business. Not sure what the true answer is though.

I do like enjoying the best of both worlds. Finding the balance is sometimes challenging.

GREAT to see you here Sandra!! THANKS for this interesting interview with lots of fun pictures and giggles. If any of you are looking for your next BOOK CLUB READ and/or SUMMER READ this book is for you. It's fast paced drama with characters I cared about. I didn't read book one and didn't feel lost!! WOW, you'll be up late reading this one. CLICK on this LINK to read the interview with SANDRA ORCHARD!! http://psalm516.blogspot.com/2015/06/sandra-orchard-up-close-and-pe... 

I have friends who follow the herbal remedy approach though I've never tried any. The only homemade remedy i know of is baking soda and water, for stings!

Baking soda is great for so many things!

Attachments:

Ok, something went crazy.but you get the idea. DEADLY DEVOTION is FREE TODAY! CHECK TOMORROW it might be FREE then too!! 

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO CHECK AND DOWNLOAD to your KINDLE

http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Devotion-Port-Aster-Secrets-ebook/dp/B...

STILL FREE TODAY JUNE 25th 

Yay!  And it was still free today, June 26!

I like to use apple cider vinegar to take the itch out of insect bites and I use white vinegar in place of fabric softener in my laundry.

Apple cider vinegar is great for acne too!

1. Baking Soda. it has so many uses. I always help when i have an upset tummy

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service