Mark Glamack "Littluns"'s Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Ada, I loved reading about your strong stand for The Way, The Truth, and The Life no…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Dec 4, 2016 to What about Cussing in a book? My opinion...

181 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"Thank you Bonnie from all us "Littluns." If it's Christian, then the values of bein…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Jan 24, 2016 to What about Cussing in a book? My opinion...

181 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"Coming from a long career in the motion picture and television industries, I can te…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Jan 18, 2016 to What about Cussing in a book? My opinion...

181 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"You have it right April and if done right one knows the triumph of high achievement.…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Oct 24, 2014 to Book clubs....

67 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Kaiser

"  I find the responses here very interesting. The following are my experiences over…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Oct 22, 2014 to Book clubs....

67 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Kaiser

"Curious, when you as a reader, Christian or otherwise,  get beyond the cover of a bo…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Sep 3, 2014 to Authors-What would you like to ask your readers?

176 May 18, 2016
Reply by Gail Gaymer Martin

"Very impressive number Fred.   What if you have a link section posted once a week on…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Feb 18, 2014 to What would you change, if you could, about TBCN?

57 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Alacia

"Fred,   I agree with most of the suggestions, but also must say that the site is ver…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Feb 17, 2014 to What would you change, if you could, about TBCN?

57 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Alacia

"I'm not surprised. Although I was inspired to write "Littluns" for both secular and…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Jun 23, 2012 to Book clubs....

67 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Kaiser

"Yes Tom, and it's too bad that some writers have corrupted Christian fiction to the…"

Mark Glamack "Littluns" replied Sep 24, 2011 to Book clubs....

67 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Kaiser

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service