Christa Allan's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!"

Christa Allan replied Jul 17, 2010 to RBC Book Club ~ Alison Strobel Morrow's The Weight of Shadows

3 Jul 21, 2010

"I experienced my first Skype visit to a book club last night, and I'm more excited t…"

Christa Allan replied Jul 16, 2010 to Inside a Book Club (book choice and meetings)

90 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Sandi Andrews

"Thanks, Ginny! I have a Reader's Discussion Guide with questions in the book that cl…"

Christa Allan replied Jun 24, 2010 to Book Lists.....any suggestions?

64 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Judy Christie

"Kate Chopin. I'd love to stroll the streets of New Orleans with her discussing her m…"

Christa Allan replied Jun 22, 2010 to If you could meet an author from the past, who would it be, and why?

6 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Roland Mann

"It's not out in paperback yet, but I just finished Charles Martin's The Mountains Be…"

Christa Allan replied Jun 22, 2010 to Book Lists.....any suggestions?

64 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Judy Christie

"I'll ask my friend for their list. They didn't always use recipes. For example, they…"

Christa Allan replied Jun 15, 2010 to DINNER AT BOOK CLUB? COULD BE LOTS OF FUN!! EVER TRY IT?

10 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Stefne Miller

"All four of the book clubs I've visited have dinner,and they all try to serve foods…"

Christa Allan replied Jun 15, 2010 to DINNER AT BOOK CLUB? COULD BE LOTS OF FUN!! EVER TRY IT?

10 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Stefne Miller

"My laptop has a built-in camera and mic, and that's all you need to Skype. The progr…"

Christa Allan replied Jun 5, 2010 to HOW DOES YOUR GROUP SELECT THE BOOKS YOU READ?

12 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Sandi: A book club in California asked me to do a Skype visit with them in July. Th…"

Christa Allan replied Jun 5, 2010 to HOW DOES YOUR GROUP SELECT THE BOOKS YOU READ?

12 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Thanks, Sandi, and you make a great point. In fact, tomorrow I'm going as a guest to…"

Christa Allan replied May 31, 2010 to Inside a Book Club (book choice and meetings)

90 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Sandi Andrews

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service