Deana Dick's Discussions (914)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I was surprised with a beautiful gift from my son and daughter -in-law this week. Th…"

Deana Dick replied May 31 to MAY 2019 - (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

33 Jun 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I would love to go to the 1800s. I have always been fascinated by the homesteads, si…"

Deana Dick replied Apr 28 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) BOX SET DAUGHTERS RIVERTON series

27 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"2. I have actually had to deal with a rebellious child when I was a teacher’s aide.…"

Deana Dick replied Mar 21 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (1) Ebook REBECCA'S SONG PLUS 10 NOTE CARDS

31 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Books played a major role in my childhood. I grew up in a violent and abusive home.…"

Deana Dick replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) COPY SARAH'S SMILE (1) LOCKET (see picture)

53 Feb 4
Reply by Joan Arning

"Yes people are quick to judge. I would love to listen to her story and find out how…"

Deana Dick replied Dec 22, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY ALL THREE BOOKS IN SERIES (1) BOX SET

52 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Please also enter my name for the quilt."

Deana Dick replied Dec 22, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY ALL THREE BOOKS IN SERIES (1) BOX SET

52 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I would love to visit with Amy Grant. She has an amazing voice. I would love to hear…"

Deana Dick replied Dec 21, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY ALL THREE BOOKS IN SERIES (1) BOX SET

52 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I would love to join an online BookClub. I don’t leave my house much, so it would be…"

Deana Dick replied Nov 12, 2017 to NOVEMBER 16th/ DECEMBER 11th GIVEAWAY (1) KINDLE FIRE HD8 (2) REVIEW COPIES READERS CHOICE

103 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Please don’t add my name for the drawing for the Kindke. I would like to be consider…"

Deana Dick replied Oct 16, 2017 to OCTOBER 16th GIVEAWAY (1) KINDLE FIRE HD8 (2) REVIEW COPIES SARAH'S SMILE & HOPE'S DESIGN

86 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Dawn Kinzer

"Out library has lots of DVDs to check out. They have all the latest but of course th…"

Deana Dick replied Oct 16, 2017 to OCTOBER 16th GIVEAWAY (1) KINDLE FIRE HD8 (2) REVIEW COPIES SARAH'S SMILE & HOPE'S DESIGN

86 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Dawn Kinzer

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service