"I really enjoyed this very informative book, The cover and layout were very attractive and inviting. It had everything, excellent biography, endnotes, beginning steps to follow a diet of your choice. Everything from fasting, toxins, gmo…"
"Hearing God through Biblical Meditation by Mark Virkler. I found this to be a workbook, on meditation. A person could just read it straight through, but without taking the time to apply and work though the process, it is not too…"
"Still Restless by Jan David Hettinga. I found this book to be quite inspirational and motivating. The chapter were short and well Bible based, I particularly like the drawings at the end of each example with a door and one side was Kingdom of…"
"I am sorry it took me so long to review the book. It was a book to savor, and I had many other things going on.
I found the book to be very exciting, and would be a wonderful read for a young boy, as well as an adult. I would like to own…"
REVIEWS are for those who would like to POST a REVIEW of the book that they WON from our BETHANY HOUSE and/or REVELL PUBLISHERSNAMES that are DRAWN are PLACED HERE.This will answer some of your questions.What contest did we have? Who won? What did they win etc.JOIN US in the MONTHLY CONTEST - and Author discussion on the FRONT PAGE OF TBCN.See More
"my significant trial might not seem like one to grown people, but when I was 16 I was moved with my family to a new city I had never been too, so different in climate, people, etc. But my dear husband nearly fell out of the choir loft coming…"
"1. My first book that started me on the path to being a librarian, was Grace Livingston Hill, from a small shelf in our church office. I finished all the books and moved toward the public library and read read read until I could work…"
WELCOME to TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! We’re Glad You’re here!!
Here are ways you can get involved.
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. Answer one of the questions there to enter contest.
3. BOOK REVIEWS – On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link