***** SPONSORED BY WHITAKER HOUSE: FAMILY PRAYER MADE EASY BY TERESA HERBIC - 20 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 8.16.16

Destiny Image  #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (176 pages):

Today's families are busy. Every morning, parents and children head out for a day full of school, work, sports, music lessons, church activities, and more. We return home, often tuning into television, computers, and technology, and tuning each other out! What would happen if we paused, as families, in the middle of packed schedules to seek the most important avenue of help and assurance available? What would happen if we stopped to pray? Family Prayer Made Easy is a practical guide for praying together as a family in just ten focused devotions. Together, the family can seek God in Scripture–based, Spirit–driven, action–packed, answer–delivering prayers. It includes simple ways to come together in prayer, stories to share with children of all ages, Scriptures on prayer and God's promises, and 100 interactive ideas for prayer and family worship.
Whether used once a week for ten weeks or once a day for ten days, these prayers and prayer activities will guide the family into powerful, consistent, inclusive prayer, with resources for years to come. 

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Teresa Herbic is the Director of Family Groups at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church and Families for Adoption, an international and domestic adoption, foster, and orphan care network. She has published newspaper articles, two children's books about adoption called Cat Tales and Dog Tales, monthly articles for Refocused magazine, and devotional writings for David C. Cook's The Quiet Hour. Herbic worked as creative director of an advertising agency and as Global Market Analyst/Marketing Manager for a major telecommunications firm. There, she became writer and editor of the company's weekly newsletter and operations manual. She later co–founded the company CAMP Relationships, LLC, hosting educational seminars and programs for family and marriage enrichment. She's a volunteer and faith writer for the Humane Society of the United States and a speaker for the Park University River Read Festival. She was the recipient of a Menn Thorpe Award for Literary Excellence Nominee in 2014 and 2015. God has blessed her and her husband, Galen, with two adopted children, Meyana and Braxten. They currently live in Liberty, Missouri.

PAPERBACKS PAPERBACKS
Amy Smith Joyce Pearson
Deana Dick Penny Marks
Holly Morris Jackie McNutt
Lina Kirychuk Emily Fleener
Kim Napier Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Joan Boxell Mary Hake
Robbi Bourne Tima Murrell
Rebecca Phelps Carrie Gould
Kelly Latimer Connie Saunders
Vickie Jameson Cheri Swalwell

Views: 289

Replies to This Discussion

Family Prayer Made Easy was a book that is perfect for my family.  I will be recommending it to others who have grown children, small children and every child in between.  It’s great for large families whose children span the age range of young to old as well as families with just small, middle or older children. 

I received this book for free from The Book Club Network and the author in exchange for my honest review.  I placed my review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, and Deeper Shopping, if available.

Hello Robbi,

I just saw your review on Barnes and Noble and so appreciate this posting and others. I can't thank you enough for recommending Family Prayer Made Easy to your friends and family!

I pray now, Robbi, for God's precious hand to bless you and yours in His most meaningful, powerful ways.

I thank God for you and for His great purpose for you, Incredible Robbi! God loves you so much, and I send hugs and love, too.

--Teresa J. Herbic,

Author, Family Prayer Made Easy

Praying with our children is a wonderful way to show the importance of this activity and of God in our lives. However, there are times where our lives become so busy that we can't wrap our heads and hearts around this special time. This book, Family Prayer Made Easy, can help with this.

Inside the cover is a commitment form for each member of the family to sign to show that each agree to pray together. Then each section begins with a family minute, including a short scripture. Then there is a true story from the author, some simple questions for the family and then a prayer, scriptures and promises. There are also optional activities that the family can work into this devotional time. 

The different sections include Praying for a Happy Family, for Students, Schools, and Teachers, for Our World, Nation and Community, Serving God and them there are 100 more ideas for this time. 

I think this is a wonderful book for any young family who is looking for a way to bring the family together during devotions, no matter the age of the children. 

I was given this book by bookfun.org in exchange for my honest review. 

I also posted this on Amazon, GoodReads, Christianbook.com, DeeperShopping and my blogs

Hi Precious Kimberly, I really thank you for your beautiful review! I am especially grateful for your thoughts about sharing in family devotion time together. I wish you the most remarkable fall full of God's amazing love, grace, peace and joyfulness. May all your prayers be met with bountiful answers! In Jesus' Holy Name! God bless you, Kimberly!,

- Teresa J. Herbic,

Author, Family Prayer Made Easy

A helpful, handy book packed full of information and ideas for praying for a variety of topics, this would be great for every household to access. Even though my children are grown, I appreciated the thoughts and insights and samples of prayers. The author also shares personal stories to illustrate her ten main chapters, which deal with praying for families and others in various situations. These devotional sections are followed by a list of 100 original ideas for prayer, ranging from fun experiences to serious times. After that comes actual prayers for holidays and special occasions, arranged from January through December. Next is “What God Says about Prayer,” with Scripture references and verses—a reference to bookmark and refer to often. Then she share classic children’s prayers—some familiar and some she wrote. She concludes with a love letter from our Heavenly Father. After that is an appendix of prayer resources—many were new to me, but one omitted that should be included is the Daily Audio Bible, which can be accessed online and prayer requests can be called in. I highly recommend this “practical guide for praying together.” The one negative for me is the smaller font, which makes it harder for my diseased eyes to read. I was given the book by Book Fun (The Book Club Network), and this is my honest review.

I reviewed this on FB, CBD, BAM. and was the first to post on Amazon. Thought there would be other reviews there.

Thank you so much for your lovely words and kindness. I am beyond grateful, Mary! I wish you all of God's very best over you and your precious ones,

Teresa J. Herbic

Family Prayer Made Easy is a great book for developing and improving a family's prayer life. It gives great suggestions for all ages. It keeps it simple for even the busiest families. Its a great book to bring families together!

I was given this book by Book Fun (The Book Club Network) in return for my honest review.

Hi Holly,

I really appreciate you and your review so very truly! I'm wishing you and your family a precious life full of God's joy and love. Thank you and may God powerfully bless you,

Teresa J. Herbic

RSS

25 KINDLE FIRE HD 8S -GIVEN AWAY BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND CHRISTMAS

We will be announcing the details on our new promotion, the largest we have ever done:
25 Kindle Fire HD 8s given away between September and Christmas.

Watch for details!

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Luke the Slave and Physician

By Katheryn Maddox Haddad

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.com for more information.

Christians Read Blog

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service