***** REVIEWS FOR GRAHAM BLANCHARD: JESUS SHOWS ME BY CALLIE GRANT - 20 HARD COVER BOOKS (U.S. ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 11.17.16

Sponsored by Graham Blanchard #ad

ABOUT THE SERIES (18 pages): 

A beloved series presents an improved design and expanded content for children to engage with Jesus’ words for them in John 15:9-14. Jesus Shows Me, from the Knowing My God series, offers four levels of exploration: a quoted Bible passage, beautiful real-world photographs, supportive captions to relate the passage meaning to a child’s life, and thinking questions to personalize the experience. A parent guide gives tips for involving a baby, toddler, and child. In the Graham Blanchard book collection, Jesus Shows Me is a Learn book, which makes personal Bible study accessible to young children who, alongside adults, build a foundation for faith and a lifelong friendship with Jesus. These books grow with your child! Find out more about our Learn, Absorb & Praise™ books for children at GrahamBlanchard.com.

Download free grownup tips for each book and find out more about Graham Blanchard's LearnAbsorb and Praise™ board books for children at www.grahamblanchard.com.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Callie Grant founded Graham Blanchard to create children's books for growing up in God, by working with an extensive network of artists, parents, pastors, teachers, and children. The company is the culmination of her experience in the publishing industry paired with a strong calling to help families know God's love and nurture their faith through reading together. Her previous titles, under the name Callie Gregory, include Jeeves, I'm Bored: 25 Internet Adventures for Kids, and Jeeves, I Need Help: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net. For more information about Grant and Graham Blanchard, visit grahamblanchard.com.

PAPERBACKS  PAPERBACKS 
Helen Jacqueline Robertson
Susan P Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Virginia Winfield Deanna Stevens
Nancy  Penny Marks
Robbi Bourne Mary Hake
Donna McGinnis Carrie Gould
Gail Hollingsworth Connie Saunders
Gee Dixon Pam Graber 
Debra Lindquist Cheri Swalwell
Meagan Myhren-Bennett Trish Hedrick 

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for letting me read and review. Review below

Loved this book so much because I remember being taught in Sunday school John 15:9-14
God shows us all love and how to love.
Again this whole series is amazing for children at each level of development.
The pictures grab your attention quickly and correlate to the scriptures being taught.

Posted to Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble and, Twitter, Pinterest, Google plus, CBD, DeeperShopping, and The BookClub Network

What a wonderful book to give to any child to show them that Jesus loves them! The author goes through a beautiful Bible verse on each page and relates an animal parent/child relationship to it. Bright big pictures of these animals and babies on pages facing the Bible verse and fitting explanation. A few questions in back give the child something to think about as they ponder the love Jesus has for them! A perfect gift for any child!
I was given this book by Bookfun.org. This is my honest opinion of it.

Amazon, B&N, CBD, Goodreads, Deepershopping

This is a great book to share with children. It is part of a series of books on Knowing My God. I love how the author has a scripture verse on each page accompanied by a tidbit from nature that demonstrates the truth of the verse. Kids will love the pictures of baby animals with their parents.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from the Publisher. The above review is my honest opinion.

RSS

25 KINDLE FIRE HD 8S -GIVEN AWAY BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND CHRISTMAS

We will be announcing the details on our new promotion, the largest we have ever done:
25 Kindle Fire HD 8s given away between September and Christmas.

Watch for details!

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Luke the Slave and Physician

By Katheryn Maddox Haddad

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.com for more information.

Christians Read Blog

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service