ABOUT BOOK: A unique and captivating novel by a member of the Xtreme Team, who risk their lives and endure unthinkable physical deprivation while assisting native people in the most remote areas of the world. This novel has been written out of the rich background of that experience. The author has been there!

Unlocking the secret of how to begin life anew, the book’s central character moves from a depressing, directionless life to a rewarding and incomparable adventure, discovering the ultimate meaning in life through trials and tragedy. One warning: do not start reading until you have some time because you won’t put it down.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Jonathan Williams is the founder of Gospel Family Ministries and the senior pastor of Wilcrest Baptist Church, a multi-ethnic church of more than 50 nations. He lives and writes in Houston, Texas with his wife and three children. He is the author of Gospel Family: Cultivating Family Discipleship, Family Worship & Family Missions (Lucid Books) and of the Christian novel, Jungle Sunrise (Nordskog Publishing). 
www.GospelFamily.org 

NAMES DRAWN BELOW

CONGRATS to

DEANA DICK

GALINDA BAREFOOT  

VICKIE JAMESON

PLEASE contact Lisa at Nordskog Publishing staff@nordskogpublishing.com

THANKS!

AUTHOR WILL PICK a name APRIL 19th. The Name will be Posted here and announced to the group soon after.

It's members responsibility to give the author their mailing info. (within 48 hours - another name will be drawn after that)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations to Deana and Vickie.  I have sent my info to Lisa.

Thanks!

RSS

25 KINDLE FIRE HD 8S -GIVEN AWAY BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND CHRISTMAS

We will be announcing the details on our new promotion, the largest we have ever done:
25 Kindle Fire HD 8s given away between September and Christmas.

Watch for details!

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Luke the Slave and Physician

By Katheryn Maddox Haddad

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.com for more information.

Christians Read Blog

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service