I don't quite know what I'm doing yet. Wait, that might be the story of my life. Anyone over the age of 54 please tell me I'm likely to feel accomplished or knowledgable about something at some point! The older I get the more I feel like I don't know. 

So since I feel clueless I apologize if I'm using this space inappropriately. 

What do you love to do besides read, or discuss the books you love? 

I love spending time with my grandkids. I adore these little puppies. Fun fact: My husband and I were grandchildless three years ago and now we have seven. Two of our kids are fostering. Our oldest and his wife have a six-year-old and three-year-old. My middle daughter adopted three of hers last May and brought a tiny baby home from the hospital in December. We hope he will be a permanent member of our family.  My daughter is single and felt the tug of God to love orphans in this way. She's got a Jesus heart like none other. Our youngest daughter and her 17-month-old moved in with us in November. I get a kid fix every single day. 

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Aha. Found it and it looks like it works. Thanks! M

HOORAY!! Grin!

Thanks for sharing, Marcia. I must have your philosophy, too. But my mom likes to say mine is more like I see a huge pile of horse manure and start digging because there's gotta be a horse in there somewhere. My dad and I are a lot alike. Quirky optimists. Ha Ha. Thanks for joining the group. 

RSS

25 KINDLE FIRE HD 8S -GIVEN AWAY BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND CHRISTMAS

We will be announcing the details on our new promotion, the largest we have ever done:
25 Kindle Fire HD 8s given away between September and Christmas.

Watch for details!

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Luke the Slave and Physician

By Katheryn Maddox Haddad

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.com for more information.

Christians Read Blog

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service