MAY "LIVE" EVENT JUST CLARE (1) COPY & GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE (1) COPY (ALL ASSIGNED)

ABOUT THE BOOK (208 pages):

One mother damaged. One family tested. One daughter determined to find her place.

ClaireLee’s life changes when she must take charge of her siblings after her mother becomes depressed from a difficult childbirth. Frightened by the way Mama sleeps too much and her crying spells during waking hours, ClaireLee just knows she’ll catch her illness like a cold or flu which hangs on through winter. ClaireLee finds comfort in the lies she tells herself and others in order to hide the truth about her erratic mother. Deciding she needs to re-invent herself, she sets out to impress a group of popular girls.

With her deception, ClaireLee weaves her way into the Lavender Girls Club, the most sophisticated girls in school. Though her best friend Belinda will not be caught with the likes of such shallow puddles, ClaireLee ignores Belinda’s warnings the Lavenders cannot be trusted. ClaireLee drifts further from honesty, her friend, and a broken mother’s love, until one very public night at the yearly school awards ceremony. The spotlight is on her, and she finds her courage and faces the truth and then ClaireLee saves her mother’s life.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Jean Ann Williams grew up with a parent who suffered from mental illness. Her son died by suicide at age 25 in 2004. From 1996 to the present, Jean Ann has written over one hundred articles and puzzles for youth related magazines, which included a healthy eating column. She has published articles in eight book anthologies. Currently, she writes a column for Putting on the New blog & Book Fun Magazine on the topic of suicide loss. Her first book "Just Claire" is a middle-gradee grade novel which touches upon the topic of mental illness of a parent. Her second book, "God's Mercies after Suicide: Blessings Woven through a Mother's Heart" is her memoir devotional about the loss of her son, Joshua, to suicide.

ABOUT THE BOOK (315 pages):

What if your child shot himself while you were in the next room? What if you held him as his heartbeat for the last time? What if Satan whispered in your ear, "Now where is your God?" Find out how Jean Ann Williams reached out with her spirit and mind to the one true Father. Discover how the Lord God answered her and walked alongside her in the most difficult grieving journey of her life.

ANSWER ONE of the following Questions to Enter the Drawing. 

1. WHY do you read Christian Fiction? What's the Draw for you? 

2. What do you look for when you pick up a Christian Fiction novel?

3. What is your favorite genre to read? Why do you like it so much?

4. Do any of you read non-fiction books? If so who are your favorite authors? Why do you like them so much?

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary, can you do PDF on the computer?

No, I just do real...sorry. I had no intention of misleading you. 

Oh, I'm sorry, Mary. I'll have another drawing in the future for paper back of Just Claire.

Also, check back in June. I'll have paper copies of my new release. :))

Will do! Will you let Fred know about the misunderstanding? I don't want him to think I am shirking a review...

Congratulations to the winners.

Thank you for popping in, Galinda! I'm still learning how all this works, but the more people that get involved the more I see the potential in growing my street team. Fun, at Book Fun!

RSS

Book Fun Catalog: Find NEW Books Here

Authors pay a fee to be included in this directory. #ad #paid ad

Click HERE for the entire Catalog

Luke the Slave and Physician

By Katheryn Maddox Haddad

Tidewater Summer 

By Jo Huddleston

The Nature Girl

by Karen Whiting

The Snowbound Bride By Davalynn Spencer

Chapel Springs Revival

By Ane Mulligan

We will be linking book covers here for a small fee. Contact Fred@bookfunmagazine.com for more information.

Christians Read Blog

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@thebookclubnetwork.com

Contest 8/30/2016

1) Go Here, Join the group and leave a comment on the latest video (watch it first) 

2) Go Here Join this group Answer the questions in that discussion after looking through the study?

Email me at fred@bookfunmagazine.com 

Tell me what you completed.

Winners will be notified, here, during the chat the 3rd Monday of September which is the 19th

© 2017   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service