GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at
"Live" Chat AUGUST 21st at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
ABOUT BOOK: Romance. Heartbreak. Scandal. Secrets. Second Chances.
In 1902, Sarah McCall is waiting to leave for the mission field when the man she once loved steps back into her life. Abandoned as a child by her mother and gambler father, she strives to overcome a tarnished history she didn’t create and a heartbreak she can’t forget.
Peter Caswell returns to his Wisconsin hometown a pastor, dedicated to his four-year-old daughter and new congregation. But no matter how hard he tries to move on with his life, he can’t forgive himself for his wife’s death.
When Sarah learns that Peter is returning to Riverton, the letter giving her departure date for Africa can’t come soon enough for her. They were best friends—she loved him and supported his dreams—but he married another and broke her heart. Although ten years have passed since he left Riverton, Peter hopes Sarah still cares enough to give him a second chance. But a charming newcomer pursues her affections—and Sarah’s childhood nemesis manipulates her way into Peter’s life. Will Sarah and Peter find their way to forgiveness and each other, or will past mistakes make a life together impossible?
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING
1. What three things would you rather not live without (besides your family)?
2. What movie affected you most when you were young? How did it affect you? What touched you about the movie that made it memorable?
3. If you were not a movie goer what book affected you the most? What touched you about the book? Made it memorable?
4. What was one of your favorite books you read as a child? Why was it your favorite?
CONGRATS TO CONNIE SAUNDERS
Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8
Last day to Enter is SEPT 15th NAMES will be Announced in the "Live Chat" SEPT 18th 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
The Names will be Posted here AFTER the Chat.
(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
4. Didn't read so many books as I was not to see but others would read the Hardy Boys to me and my oldest brother taught me a bit of Latin as he studied for it one semester.
Julie, my brother read the Hardy Boys, and I'll admit, I borrowed some of his and enjoyed them. I was also a Nancy Drew fan. But one of my absolute favorites was Little Women. I loved all four sisters and how they were different. I cried when Beth died, and I was inspired by Jo's independence.
I understand not wanting to live without air conditioning, Deana! I can't tolerate heat either. That's one of the reasons I live in the Pacific Northwest. Although, we've had some pretty hot summers these past several years!
I need a laptop with Internet access because of my work - writing my own books and editing for other authors. It's also the way I communicate with so many people.
My environment is important to me, so I also need a comfortable home. Not extravagant. But comfortable.
I would not want to be without my Bible, the internet, and a home to live in.
Mary, I agree! Those are ALL important!
1. I would rather not live without books, music, and the beach.
So, you're a beach lover, Jacqueline!
I'm so fortunate to live in the Seattle area where I have access to both the beach and the mountains! I love them both!
Lucky you. I have to drive far for either. (IL)
4. I still remember The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew. I loved how the children all worked together to deal with the problems that they faced as a family.
Debora, I've never read that book, but it sounds like something I'd like.
4 I loved horses so I read Black Fury and any horse story I could find..